Part 7

As the floor crumbled apart and fell down into a red abyss, I startd to fall with it. I felt the sudden weightlessness of myself and the air flew up around me. I locked eyes with Holly. My eyes were full of fear and despair. Full of vulnerability and a pathetic attempt at making my death peaceful. My eyes showed that I was scared.

But so did hers.

It looked like she was struggling with something. Like she was holding something back. Her eyes were wide and so full of expression. The same expression that I was showing. A split second after I started to fall, I felt a hand grab me firmly by the upper arm. Holly hauled me up and I immediately started running again.

Within ten seconds I felt the same sensation I did when we entered the tunnel. I shut my eyes tightly. I couldn't help but be scared they would be ripped out of my sockets if I didn't. Sounds crazy but it sure as hell felt that way.

Suddenly I was engulfed by another strong wind. But this one didnt make you feel like you were doomed. It felt safe. It was freezing cold too. It felt like -20 (or -4 for those of you who use Fahrenheit). I gasped for air and looked around me. I was standing on the steps of somewhere facing into what looked like a town square. It was full of people. People who looked and acted as normal as you or me. But then I was reminded that they were most definitely NOT people. They were demons. Every single one of them was a demon.

I turned to look at Holly. I wanted to ask her so many questions. But I couldn't. The second I opened my mouth and went to talk I started sobbing. I just sunk down on the steps and leaned against a pole. I had almost died 30 seconds ago and I was still freaking out. Peopl-demons turned and stared but I didn't care. I was so upset I didn't care that I looked like a big, blotchy, blubbery, baby. When my screams turned to silent sobs I wiped my eyes and looked over at Holly. She was staring out into the square, mindlessly playing with her hair. I looked out too. Most were lower class looking demons (is that even a thing!?) but then I saw some that stood out. They were in all blue uniforms and marched in like soldier. Maybe they were peace-keeper demons. Wait no that doesn't make sense. Maybe they were chaos-keeper demons, (better!?)

"Act casual and come with me," Holly said suddenly. " Walk as quickly as you can without looking suspicious. Smile, laugh. You're my older sister." She added.

"What? Ok." I agreed. "Mum's making a nice pumpkin soup for dinner. I'm excited," I said, playing along.

We turned down a few more streets and came to an old rundown building. It was small and gray and looked halfway between a shed and a garage.

"Is this your house?" I ask quietly.

"Sure," Holly answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There y'all go. Omg ik I haven't updated in like months, but I got bored so ya. Sorrynotsorry.

Shout out to arielsdream for being a dumbo. I told her the main character died. Hahaha. She fell for it. :D. So ya.

Let's play a game. You can ask me any question you like. No matter how personal or embarrassing and I have to answer. No one prob gonna even ask me anything bcuz I'm a loner but yolo. ONE RULE!! It can't be A yes or no question. Heeheehee I'm tricky. Also this game lasts forever so if you read this in 6 months you can still ask just remind me why you're asking ok. :) love y'all.