Chapter 1:Bought

I do not own this picture and I don't own any yu-gi-oh characters, I only own my oc😇
--------------------------------
Rarity's POV
I stared at the dirt filled floor I sat on. My name was Rarity, I never knew my last name, only my first. I was sold as a slave at an early age -10 to be precise- . I've been sold, bought, and owned over and over again. And now I'm being sold at dawn tomorrow. My eyes narrowed at the thought. -I'm not something to be owned, no one is.!-  I stared at the chains on my wrists and ankles. <I -I just want to be free!> A tear slid down my face. <I will not cry, not now!> The door to my small windowless room swung open, my head snapped up to see the slave owner with a whip in hand. A rotten tooth smile crossed his face as he dragged me to my feet. "Change of plans desert flower." His breath hot, with alcohol, the smell making me cringe slightly. <Just great.> I thought dryly.
Atem's POV
I walked into the bar, and everyone went silent. I lowered my head more so my hood of my long cloak hid my face better. I was only here for one reason and it was to find a lowly bastard that was selling girls as slaves in black markets in my fathers kingdom. I glared at the ground , disgusted by people who think selling another human being is just fine. <No one should ever be treated less than what they truly are.> I stalked to the back of the bar,only to find three women all over one man, who was gambling with two other men. He was clearly almost to his limit in liquor. "I want to purchase a slave." The man looked up and laughed. "Are you good f-?" I threw a bag of gold coins on the table in between us. "Now." I demanded coldly. He stood and walked out and was back a few minutes later. "Here you go." He pushed her to knees. As he did I met her eyes. They were a stunning turquoise, her hair was long, wavy and dark brown, her skin was a tanned pale. <She's beautiful...> I shook my head carefully, not wanting to show my identity just yet,<focus..> "Unlock her." It was silent for a moment, but he complied after a confused expression crossed his face. Once her chains dropped I removed the hood of my cloak.

----------------------
That's chapter one, thanks for reading. Vote,comment,I'll be updating soon!😎😜😇
Atem: You better, or else
Author-Chan: Or What ??!!😏
Atem: Or I'll-
Rarity: That's enough! Atem please don't get author-chan mad, she does write our story.
Atem: (sighs) Fine, but only because you asked. (Glares at me)
Author-chan: 😏😉 Again thanks for reading!😜😇😎