Chapter 7: Temptation

Hey lovely and awesome readers😇comment BOSS letter by letter if you think Atem is one😎. Anyway enjoy the chapter!
--------------------------------
Rarity's POV
I glanced around as I approached the middle of the huge room. Every eye was focused on me with awe, it made me feel somewhat uncomfortable. Men watched closely-some closer than others-as I began to move my hips to the music. I caught Seto once or more watching me now and then, interest seemed to sliver to his face. <That's new.> I started to move my hands with my hips. Before I could stop myself, my mind relaxed immensely as I lost it in the music. Not caring anymore about who was watching, worries, fears, doubts, or past. My ears only hearing the music, my body almost moving on its own entirely. The song soon came to end as it did I slid into a rather sensual split, the song ended and I returned to reality. I slowly stood, now realizing the cheers, whistles, and applause of everyone. A blush painted my face, I absently turned my gaze towards Atem. As soon as our eyes met I saw something gleam in his, almost as if he had been daydreaming. I bowed a little, "Congratulations my pharaoh, I offer my best wishes to you." I said quietly as I stood straight once more. He shifted smoothly to the left in his throne, his right hand seemed to be gripping the armrest it was on very tightly. His crimson gaze looked me up and down slowly for a moment before he spoke. "Thank you." He replied, his voice much deeper than his usual baritone one, I blushed lightly hearing it. <What's wrong with him? All I did was dance. I hope I didn't upset him..> My mind began to mentally panic. By now everyone had stopped watching me and were back to enjoying the party. I turned to leave taking one last glance at Atem, his eyes full of something I couldn't quite read. I returned my gaze forward before leaving.
Atem's POV
I watched intently as Rarity finished her dance, the painful heat in my manhood throbbing badly. I bit my lip for the twentieth time since she had began to dance. I glared absently at all the men that had been gawking at her. She congratulated me before leaving after we locked gazes for a moment. The blush on her face as I had thanked ran through my mind, making the pain in my abdomen worse. I grunted in utter discomfort, <Ra help me!..> I shifted once again. "You seem uncomfortable my pharaoh?" My closest, cousin-and my high priest- commented in an smug but knowing voice, obviously seeing my longing. "I'm fine Seto... I need you to do something for me though." He glanced at me and nodded. "Of course Atem.."
-----------------------------
That's chapter7 guys😇
Author-chan: Vote, comment, and share!😎😇
Atem: You always say that.
Author-chan: And smart ass?
Atem: And it's annoying🙄
Rarity: (mumbles) here we go🙄😒
Author-Chan: Well your servants think you're an annoying little brat!!!!😡
Atem: You're the br-!
Seto: We don't think that.😒
Author-chan: That's a fucking lie...(walks off)
Seto: (looks at Atem) But you can be a pain in the ass sometimes😏
Rarity:😂😂
Atem: Fuck you guys😠
Author-chan: (pops out of nowhere) I told ya😈😂
Seto: 🙄 Anyway keep being great readers.