Chapter 10: Mistress

A/N Hey guys, the song up top I really just picked randomly, so yeah, enjoy the chapter.😎
----------------------------------------------------
Rarity's POV
I woke to the bright beams of Ra's sun on my face, I turned my head away to oppose the morning. Only I nuzzled into something warm and toned? A steady thumping sound hit my ears, ~Huh?.. ~ my eyes snapped open only to see a tan toned chest, I raised my head slowly only to meet crimson eyes. "A-Atem?" The question seemed obvious since Atem is the only person I know that has that eye color. He smirked tiredly before humming in response. "What am I doing here and-...." Memories flooded my mind of last night's events as I pulled the warm covers tighter around me. I blushed darkly, "You can't tell me you truly don't remember our intimacy that quickly Angel?" "N-no." I looked away quickly, trying hard not let him see the current tint in my cheeks. "Look at me." I complied hesitantly, "Now that I am pharaoh you will no longer be a servant to me." He placed a hand on my cheek, making soft patterns. ~Is he saying I'm his mistr-~ "You will become mine and mine alone." I blinked a little taken aback by what he just said. "I need you to swear something to me Rarity." I stared into his eyes deeply, him doing the same. "Do you swear to tell me the truth when I ask you this next question?" I bit my lip unsure, but something inside me, the side of me that held the love I had for him, took over. "Yes, I swear." He nodded, "Do you truly love me?" My eyes enlarged, ~Did he just...why was that his question? Unless he feels the same for me...~ I took the risk and answered him. "I do.." He smiled brightly before sitting up, the sheets barely covering him, the spikes in his hair a little tousled. "Then become my mistress." It was silent for a moment, my eyes stared at his back as I tried to answer him, finally my thoughts formed into a decision. "Yes.." Her looked back at me, "I can't marry right away, so this will be our status for now." I nodded my head. "I understand."
3rd person POV (Cause I'm lazy as fuck)
From then on the two were beside one another, nothing seemed to separate the two. The bond between the two grew with each day. But unknown to them, a dark evil was rising, and a extremely huge grudge was forming against them. It wanted one thing and that was Rarity dead and gone.
Atem's POV
I pulled Rarity into my side as we sat on the soft grass under the tree. We stared at the Nile as it passed through the palace gardens.
??? POV
I glared at the pair in the garden. ~You cost me my everything...our mother..... Rarity. I'll take everything away from you, I'll kill you for ou- no my mother.~
--------------------------------------------------
That's chapter10
Author-Chan: Hey guys I'm so turnt up right now. Today was my last track meet ..... and brought back three freaked medals!!😎
Atem: Yeah Yeah shut up already, we know!😩
Rarity: Atem be more supportive😔
Atem: uuuuggghhh! Fine, great job Author-Chan... (mumbles)😩
Author-Chan: Another surprise! Wow Atem!😆😲
Rarity:😲😂
Atem: 😩 really?....
Author-Chan: 😎 Alright.... thanks for reading you awesome readers. I'll update soon Kay!😎 Vote, share, and comment.