Chapter 9: Lust

As you can tell this chapter is going to contain fluff/lemon so please if you don't like it than skip to next chapter ok! 😇 Enjoy the chapter!😎
(PS I'm changing the thought markings to this ~ it just seems more classy)
----------------------------------
Atem's POV
I chuckled at the adorable blush on her cheeks, I stood straight from my leaning position and sat on my bed facing her. She didn't look me in the eye, which was amusing since she was innocent and cute. ~Innocence....something I vow to take from her tonight.~ She kept her place by the doors, which annoyed me greatly. "You wanted to see me my Pharaoh?" I waved her over, "Yes come here." Watching her every move as she did.
Rarity's POV
"Yes come here." He said waving me over. I did as told, his eyes burning with a certain glint, he traced my every move, as I came to stand in front of him. Silence trapping us both for a moment, as we stared at each other, then he spoke. "Rarity you have no idea what you've done to me, do you?.." in one movement I was straddling him. I blushed darkly before I finally spoke. "Atem....I'm sorry if I-" I was cut off by lips crashing on my own, after a moment I returned it. "I've wanted this, you, nothing else.." The star haired pharaoh barely grazed my thigh slowly with his finger tips, I jerked at the sudden action, biting my lip, confused with my own emotions. ~What am I doing, why don't I want him to stop, calm down Rarity, this was meant to happen.~ Two things scared me at that moment, one, whose voice had been in my head just now, two, what did it mean by this was meant to happen? By now our clothes had been discarded and across the room.~ When did that happen?...~ I shook the thought away, I can't be lost in my own world now, Atem hovered over me, the same hungry look in his. Only making his crimson eyes more intimidating, a shiver passed through me. He again kissed me, this time harder, I moaned as his tongue slipped into my mouth. Soon his lips found my neck, finding a certain spot and biting down on it. I yelped in surprise. "A-Atem..." He stopped and slowly leaned up, our lips almost touching, a smirk tugged at his own. "I am taking you as mine, no one can have you but me, no one...." With that he kissed me deeply and did exactly that "made me his..."
-------------------------------
That's chapter9
Author-chan: Phew that was a load off.
Atem: You act as if it's so hard to type🙄
Rarity: Well she is a person who has a life like us...😅😇
Author-chan: No he's right.😏
Atem: I am?..😯
Author-chan: (pulls out phone and opens notes app) Yeah😏
Rarity: 😬 uuuuhhhh?
Author-chan: (hands phone to Atem) Go ahead, try it, type something. Since it so damn easy.😈
Atem: 😅 O-ok (looks at phone dumbfounded)
Time skip- An hour later
Author-chan: So what did you type? (Looks over his shoulder and see a blank white screen)
Atem:😅😤 This is a fucking stupid 21st century divice, we are in Egypt 5000 years ago!
Rarity:😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Author-chan: I win this one pharaoh!😂😂
Atem:....😡(mumbles) Fuck you...
Rarity: Vote, comment, share, and stay cool readers😇😎