Chapter 6: Entertaiment

Hey guys, cyber Atem just got a whole lot better, credit to the artist!😇😎 Anyway enjoy!😜 A/N: Ra means god in Egyptian.
-------------------------------
Rarity's POV
Once I had found my senses, and finally had enough thinking over Atem's words -and especially the kiss he gave me- I decided to get started on what needs to be done for the celebrations for tonight. I helped in the kitchen, and in the main entrance hall, trying to keep my mind off what had happened this morning. But it failed to work, my mind kept returning to his words like a bee to honey. <"But its true, I do love you...> I sighed heavily as I picked up another purple and blue stream of ribbon, and started to tie it around another pillar in the main hall I was currently decorating. I stopped my actions abruptly at the sound of my name being called. "Rarity?" I turned to be met by the one and only priest Seto. I bowed slightly "Yes high priest?" "No need for formalities Rarity.." he said a little annoyance in his cold voice. I straightened from my bow, and looked at him, his expression softer than usual. I was one of the very few people -let alone servants- he took any liking to. "I need an important favor from you." I blinked and tilted my head slightly in curiosity. "A favor such as what Seto?" He sighed yet again heavily, he looked tired and worn out, he was young for a priest, and I sometimes feared he might die young from stress. "I need you to entertain the pharaoh and his audience at tonight's festivities, one of the dancers became ill and won't be able to preform." He gripped his millennium rod tightly, clearly angered by the situation. "You are the only servant I know that is capable to fulfill the task." I nodded, a little bewildered by the whole problem, but none the less I accepted. Seto nodded before leaving and rounding a nearby corner. He was right I was more than capable of dancing. Ever since I could remember my mother taught me how to dance, until that fateful day when we our village was attacked by another, I was only ten then, and I barely had any memory of her. If I did they came in vague dreams. I began to walk to my room, Seto had said Aris already put my outfit for tonight in my room already. I walked into my room to see a rather beautiful dancers outfit.

 I walked into my room to see a rather beautiful dancers outfit

I gasped at it, it was the color of my own eyes. A thought suddenly hit me as I realized how revealing it really was. <Ra damn it.. why?..> I thought dryly, annoyed I had to where it in front of Atem. I blushed heavily as he came to mind.
Atem's POV
I watched as my guests laugh and socialize, a warm smile crept onto my lips. Past times like these with my father flashed in my mind, my mood seemed to change as I thought of my him. It still hurt that he was gone, but I had to be strong, for me and my people, <And for Rarity...> My mind slipped into overdrive as I thought of her, completely forgetting my sadness. The music sounded a little louder through the throne room as the doors opened, drawing my attention back to the present. My breath hitched, my eyes widened, and my mouth hung slightly open, as I set my eyes on the most gorgeous thing in Egypt. <Ra damn it....> I bit my lip as I groaned quietly to myself, heat spread through my whole body.<Rarity...> My mind began to cloud with pure lust.
--------------------------------
Thats chapter 6
Atem: Do I have to say it-
Author-chan: 👿Yes you have to say it!!
Rarity:(😂 at Atem's face)
Atem: F-fine!😡(sighs) Vote,comment, and share, you lovely readers.
Rarity and Author-chan: 😂😂😂😂😂He actually did it!
Atem: (mumbles) fuck you two dumbasses, my fucking Ra....
Author-chan: wipes away a tear) Keep being awesome readers,✌🏼