Chapter 2: Prince

This is my oc, shout out to all the black butler fans😜😇!!!!
----------------------------------
Rarity's POV
The cloaked man removed his hood and everyone gasped, except for me that is. The slave owner began to stutter uncontrollably, some women were on their knees and bowing. <Who is he ?>  He began to speak, his voice deep and harsh. I looked up to see him better. He had met my eyes earlier so I knew his eyes were violet, he had perfectly toned bronze skin, his hair was spiky the ends were purplish but mostly raven, his bangs were a golden yellow. "Guards! Get this man and take him to my fathers court." His gaze traveled directly to the slave owner. "You will be judged and punished for your crimes!" I looked at the slave owner again, who was struggling against the guards as he pleaded with the man before me. "I-please  f-forgive me my prince. I-I beg of you." He was practically begging for forgiveness from the prince. I small smirk formed on my face. The slave owner caught my expression, and broke away from the guards, charged at me, hitting me straight in my stomach.
Atem POV
I commanded the guards to seize the slave owner, he begged for his life, the girl had looked at him, but then in one second he broke free from the guards hold, and kicked her hard in the stomach. Blood instantly flew out. The guards grabbed the man and drug him out the bar hastily. I rushed to the girls side, blood flowed out of her mouth like a dangerous and quick river. Her eyes stared into mine, she was gasping for air. <She's not dead....good> I kneeled and put a hand on her cheek. "It's going to be okay, breathe." She did her best to comply. "My prince I can help." A woman from a table said. I looked up at her. "Please hurry." The woman rushed over.
Rarity's POV
The prince dropped on his knees and put a hand on my cheek. The contact sending a warm feeling through my whole body. A woman was beside me as well, she began to clean my mouth with a wet rag. My eyes drifted up and once again locked with his purple and crimson eyes, my vision slowly fading, his other hand made its way to my forehead, pushing some of my stray bangs away. "Breathe, don't close your eyes." I could barely hear his soft toned voice. The pain in my abdomen worsening with each breath. The hand on my forehead grabbed one my hands, gently squeezing it. It felt strange being comforted, my mother always did this-as far as I could remember- when I was upset or scared. <what is this feeling..why does it feel as though it won't go away if I'm near him...>
---------------------------
That's chapter 2 done😇😎😜
Author-chan: hey Atem!
Atem: What?🙄
Author-chan: (pouts a little) why are you so god damn mean!!!
Atem: (softens his his glare$ I'm sorry, I'm just a little worried..
Author-chan: 😟why?
Atem: well because I'm the pharaoh of Egypt ...duh!
Author-chan: so!🙄
Atem: 😡what do you mean "so"
Rarity: quit it you two.😒
Atem and Author-chan: tch fine..
Rarity: 🙄Vote, comment, and enjoy life😇