Chapter 11: What was Lost and than Taken.

He ran as fast as he could, rain beat against him. He just hope you were okay. Reaching the airship, he climbed the ladder and inside he went. Inside he saw you awake on and the bed.

"We have to leave." heading into the seat, you looked at him, he seem worried.

"Sportacus what's going on?"

"Glanni is here. I'm taking you somewhere safe." he found you, the man found you. Flying his airship, you looked down,

"How do you know?"

"Robbie told me..apparently that's his father." your eyes widen, running to the door, It opened. Sportacus placed it on autopilot and ran to you. Shaking the ship was trying to keep it steady,

"____________, what are you doing?!"

"We can't leave him with that man! We have to save Robbie."

"Not like this! You will get hurt!" it was a dumb move on your part. Lighting struck barely missing you. Falling forward, you were in arms. He took you inside, the door closing. "Don't ever scare me like that."

"Where is he, please.."

"He is at home. I'm taking my ship there now." he kept his word. You nodded understanding. " I know you care about him and so do I".

"I...can't believe...that Glanni is his father..."

"Nobody knew." pulling away from you. He went back to his seat replacing the autopilot. He hurried to Robbie's lair,

~

Robbie was hurt all over, at least he knew you were safe. Still sitting in his seat, he couldn't get up. He heard the sound of his hatch opening. Barely opening his eyes, he saw you running to him. Worried and frighten look,

'Sportacus you idiot.'

"Robbie, come on. We're getting you out of here." trying to help him off his chair. He seem heavier than you. Sportacus ran to his side helping you. Once out of his home, Sportacus through Robbie over his shoulder, the winds were rough, the airship was already on the ground level, but trying to maintain itself.

"Come on!" Sportacus shouted, running to the airship, a shot was heard. You froze, falling on your knees, you were bleeding. Looking down, it hit your side, you've never been in such pain. "________!" setting Robbie done in the airship, he ran, yet he heard another shot, Sportacus ducked and continue running, moving side to side as bullets came coming. You were already on the ground, putting pressure on your side. You were panicking, you didn't want to die, not yet and not by that man. Sportacus picked you up and ran, his fear in his eyes,

"Stay with me." finally being at the airship, he called it to fly and so it did, as the doors were closing. Looking at him, you reached your hand out to him, noticing something red on his shirt, your blood was on him.

"I...i..dont want to die." Telling his airship to fly, He set you down on the table, breathing very heavily, you barely kept your eyes opened.

"Stay with me!" ripping your shirt off, he saw the wound, carefully pulling the bullet out, you cried out in pain. Concentrating he chanted some words, placing his hand over the wound, in minutes it was gone. You looked at him, "It's alright now." tired, you closed your eyes, drifting off into sleep. Picking you help, gently he washed the blood off of you, before using his own shirt covering your form. Setting you on his bed, he tuck you in. Before walking over to the man, Robbie barely standing at this moment, he was worried about you, he knew who did this to you. HE just couldn't believe it was his own, he stopped, looking up. Sportacus helped the man up, taking him over to the chair that was now visible to the eye. Robbie sat down, Sportacus took a rag from the table that was next to him, wiping off the remains of blood from Robbie's face. Robbie, didnt flinched.