N° 1;

It's the last day of school and mom says to make it count. First of all, how? And second of all why? I mean I still have another year to go. Yes, high school sucks at times but it's kinda okay. I've got great friends. And a great boyfriend. Well, he's a great person. I don't want to break his heart.

"Alex!"

I can hear mom scream telling me to hurry up. I finish putting on my mascara and straightening my hair and rush downstairs.

"Morning, darling. Did you get a good night sleep?"

"Yup! I just don't want to be late for school"

"Relax, Alex. It's the last day of school. Enjoy it. No more homework, studying, tests. It's all over. "

"Yea only for like 3 months"

"Fine then. You better go or you're going to be late"

"K mom. Love you"

"Love you too!"

I rush out that door faster than that time dad got drunk and got angry and left us. I get in my car and start the engine. I drive off and a stupid dick rides his skate board right in front causing me to whiplash. "Dick!" I scream. He didn't look back once and he didn't even care that I could've run him over.

I drive to school and just think about Danny. I don't feel anything for him anymore. It breaks my heart to even think about breaking his.

I finally get to school. I see my friends. Cora and Anna walk up to me.

"Hey you!" says Cora

"Hey Cora" I say

"Are you okay, Alex" says Anna

"Yea. I'm fine"

"And you and Danny?" questions Cora.

I sigh.

"We are you're best friends we know you better than that. What's really going on?"

Oh my god. Not know. There he is. Please don't see me. He looks at me and smiles. Shit! He saw me. He walks over to me. I walk away before he can even say hi.

The bell rings and I go to my locker with Anna. Danny catches up to me.

"Hey beautiful" I don't know what I did but it sure wasn't a smile. He noticed for sure. I could tell. Cora walks away mouthing the words "Good luck" then gives me a thumbs up. I roll my eyes.

"Is everything ok? I mean, are we okay?"

"Yes. Danny I'm so so sorry."

"What's wrong? Talk to me. "

"I'm done. We are done. I'm so sorry. It just isn't the same anymore. I don't know what I'm even doing."

"Alex, please"

"I'm so sorry. I just, I just think tha-"

"Whatever. It's fine. I shouldn't have fell for you."

"Danny!"

He opened his mouth he was gonna say something but nothing came out.

He walked away backwards then turned around and brought his hands through his hair and wrapped around his neck.

I don't know if this is right but it feels good. It's like 1000 pounds was lifted off of me.

It's lunch. And as usual at the table it's me Cora, Anna, Izzy and Rebecca. Two tables away there's the famous bad boy of BayWood High. I'm not gonna lie, he's gorgeous. His hair. His green eyes go perfectly with his flawless skin. And comes out the pocket knife to cut the red apple he's eating. I wake up from my day dream realizing the girls were talking to me.

Once school is over everyone is just screaming and yelling and jumping. I may be a straight A student but it's just school. I rush out before everyone begins to push each other out the door. Thank god I get to the car fast enough. It's starting pouring. Hard. Just perfect. My car won't start. I call my mom. No answer. I call my dad. No answer. I call big brother Steven. At least I can count on someone. He sends someone to tow. And I'm stuck without a car for the rest of the week.

I'm getting soaked out here waiting for a cab. Suddenly bad boy passes by in his old beautiful bold red Classic Cadillac. He opens the passenger side door. "Get in!" he demands. I get in. Only cause I'm cold and wet. "Thanks" I say. "No problem, Alex". How does he know my name. "How do you know my name?"

"I'm not as stupid as everyone thinks ya know!"

I give him a look.

"What you don't know my name?"

I look away out the window as he stops at the traffic light.

"How can you not know my name? You yell it everyone you almost run over me" I slightly giggle. Biting my lips trying not to.

"Well in that case my name is Michael. Clifford."

" Well Michael, do you mind taking me somewhere. You can just drop me off and go. I'll take the bus. "

"Sure. Where?"

"Bookstore"

I know you might hate it and not wanna keep reading but I swear this story does and will get better. And since the cast was not uploading ill just post it right here. 

Michael clifford as himself

Ashton Irwin as himself

calum hood as himself

luke hemmings as him self 

Fabianna Himet as Alex Jones

Donny Wahlberg as Robert(Alexs dad)

Kate Walsh as alexs mom

Sara Drew as Kristen (Micahels step mom)

Mark Wahlberg as Michaels dad 

Michael Masen as Alex biological father