N° 10; TMNT

Michael drove to the movie theater and bought tickets to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

"I have already seen it at least 6 times" I said

"This is the best movie" he said

"You're such a kid."

"You still love me?" he asked while laughing.

I grabbed him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yes."

He kissed me. When he kissed me it always felt new and different. Nothing like it ever. We buy some popcorn and soda. We sit down. He pulls out the masks he has of the ninja turtles and puts on Michael Angelo's and I put on Donatello.

That was when I knew I loved him. More than anything. This bad boy Michael wasn't a bad boy. People judged to quickly.

Had tattoos and piercings but that never made him any less than everyone else. He was perfect.

The movie started and we cuddled together. His laugh was so cute when the four boys were in the elevator. That reminded me of Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael.

The movie finished and Ashton had called both of us asking where we were. Michael told him that we took a nap.

After the movie we went to the band house so Michael could use the bathroom and change.

We stopped at McDonalds and got some French fries. We left to Tommy's house. Michael and I knew we would want to go somewhere during the party. We eventually would.

Tommy was already drunk. While we were walking him he threw up on his couch on a girl that was next to him. Ashton once again was "bar tender". He usually was because he say he's "a small blond Irish boy who can't dance".

I started dancing around with some people I knew and Michael was talking to some of his other friends. Michael saw me dancing again and that's how he would actually dance. If he saw me dancing. Grabbed me from behind with his hand on my hip. He turned me around and left his hands around my waist.

We kept dancing and I could tell he was really horny at the moment. And I wanted him just as bad as he wanted me. But we couldn't do anything at Tommy's

"I know this is cliché but I really want you. Right here. Right now." He said

He was hot and sweaty and I couldn't handle it. 'Or nah' was playing.

"It is because of the song?" I asked

He laughed and said "No, you're just really hot"

"I would but we are at Tommy's" I was trying to get him really annoyed about it.

Calum got a bottle and got almost everyone to play truth or dare.

New fanfictions coming soon. Very soon.