N° 11; Dare

We were sitting in a circle. Calum spinned the bottle and it landed on one of the boys that were here.

"Dare!" he said

"I dare you to kiss the hottest dude here!" said Kristen. We used to be best friends a long time ago. From pre-k to 7th. She let popularity get to her.

The boy got up and to kiss Ashton. Ashton started running trying to avoid it but the boy only kissed his cheek. He wasn't gay but everyone thought he was.

Kristen spinned the bottle. It landed on me.

"Truth or dare?" asked Calum

"Dare."

"Grab one of these boys and take upstairs for 20 minutes"

Of course he said that. Calum was always after me but after Michael, he never tried to get me to go out with him again.

"Well. Go!" said Kristen.

I stood up. And sighed. I grabbed Michael. And rushed upstairs. He was kissing me on the way up. I kept giggling.

He opened the door and locked it. He threw me on the bed. He started kissing me and attacking my neck with his wet kisses. We kept laughing for no reason.

He stopped and looked at me in the eyes. Like he wanted to say something. He just put his warm hand on my cheek. My hand traveled from his back pocket up to his back under his shirt. I pulled off his shirt and kept kissing him.

My hands were wandering all over his back. And I could feel the scratches I had left from the other night. "I'm sorry" I whispered.

He looked at me confused. "Because of the scratches? you shouldn't even worry about that. I like them."

I kissed him hard and he took of my shirt. I think we only had 15 minutes left. He kissed down my neck to my chest and down my stomach leaving wet kisses and leaving his mark with hickeys. I already had one by my collar bone from the other night.

He had at least three hickeys that I have him. But my the end of the night his neck would be covered in red or purple or whatever color the hickeys ended up being. I wanted him so bad and I needed more than just 20 minutes. He was going down more. He looked up and I nodded. His kissing was amazing. So I couldn't imagine how good this might be.

My fingers wrapped in his hair. Pulled and tugging in pleasure.

"Oh my god," I moaned, "Michael."

Michael were never loud to begin with. When we are 'close' we preferred to keep it to our selves.

I arched my back with pleasure and Michael hummed and the vibration traveled up my body. I felt his smirk when I pulled on his hair.

"Michael." I moaned. I arched my back again because the amount of pleasure I got just from Michael was something I could never contain.

He put his hands on my hips to hold me down. I felt the tension in my stomach and finally released it.

Michael licked his lips and them kissed me. Calum knocked the door, "Times Up!"

I took a deep breathe and got up. Michael grabbed me and kept kissing me. We kept laughing and giggling again. I had my pants on but no shirt. Same with Michael. He picked up my shirt on put it on for me. He put on his shirt. And I let Michael go downstairs first.

I sat back into the circle and they spinned the bottle again.

We kept going until everyone went. I don't know how my the last person was Michael. He chose dare

"Kiss the prettiest girl in the room."said Kristen. Kristen had always been trying to hook up with Michael in any way as possible.

Michael winked at Kristen and almost everyone tried not to laugh. I turned my head facing away from Michael thinking about which girl, not expecting anything. But he grabbed me and kissed me. Kristen growled and I smiled against his lips. And boys started cheering like the morons they were.

While I though I was the ugliest creature on the planet, Michael didn't.