N° 7; Guns n Roses

What the fuck did that even mean?

"What!"

"With guns!"

"Michael! What the fuck?"

"Nerf Guns, don't worry!"

I laughed at myself.

He parked in front of this really cute house that wasn't in the suburbs but near town. We got out of the car and went to the house.

Ashton, one of Michael's friends, opened the door.

"Hey guys! you're finally here!" he said

"Yea!" said Mikey, "Where's Luke and Calum?"

"They are setting up the guns" said Ashton.

"Is this really what you do you with your friends?" I asked Michael

"Sometimes. Or we just play music."

"Like a band? If you're a band why don't you guys perform at Hard Summer Music Festival then?" I wondered.

"I don't know but guess we don't think we are good enough."

"I bet you guys are great! You guys write songs?"

"Yea. But mostly Calum and I."

"Maybe you could write me one?"

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Cuz I can't put someone like you into only a few words in 3 minutes." he said.

I smiled and Calum called us to get our weapons. Today was a good day to were my jeans and my Vans. And if it hurt my t-shirt would cover a little of my arms. It was my t-shirt that said Africa. I cut it so it would be a v-neck instead and the sleeves because they were a bit too long for me.

"Pick your weapons peasants!" yelled Luke.

I picked the ones that you would have to be reloading every second. And two small ones and a back up. I picked one huge guns, two small ones, and one with circular disks that are thrown.

We split into teams even if it wasn't an even number.

"Calum, Michael and me. And Luke with Alex?" said Ashton

"That's good I guess." I replied.

"Okay then. Let's get started!"

Ashton shut of the lights so no one could see where the other team was going. Even though it was the afternoon it was pretty dark anyway.

"Take down Michael and Calum. I'll try to help you but I'm focused on Ashton cuz he is way better at Guns n Roses" Luke whispered.

"Is that what you called this game?"

"It's not a game Alex. It's war."

He was very into the game.

The light turned back on and the set up had the sofas upside down and tables every where and it led outside into the yard. I got Ashton's leg and Calum got my boob.

They had these armor vest things that have this sensor that tells how many times you were shot and you have ten lives. One light shuts off every time your shot. I was down to 9. I got Michael in his stomach.

"Trader!" he yelled. I laughed.

Now he was after me. Michael and I were chasing each other and Ashton got my back. 8. I got Ashton in chest and his back while he was running. Luke shot Michael in his forehead and it was funny because the Nerf gun bullets are like suction cups I guess.

Between Luke and I, calum had like 2 life's left. And I had 6. Ashton had 4 and Michael had 7. I pulled out the small hand Nerf guns and kept shooting Michael until he ran out of lives and I ran out of bullets while he was running towards me.

"Suck my ass Clifford!" I said while shooting.

He was dead and he ran to me and we fell on the grass and he was on top.

"If we weren't here right now I'd-"

"Alex! We won!" Said Luke

"Shut up Luke!" Michael said.

We got up and went inside. We took off our vests and picked up all of our bullets and weapons while making fun of how each of us played.

"You aren't too bad at this Alex!" said Ashton

"Thanks!"

"So now what?" I ask

"We party!" said Luke

The boys started calling people to throw a party.

"Don't you wanna invite some of your friends?" asked Michael.

"Uhh, maybe. I'll call some."

I called Cora and told her to invite some of our friends.

People kept coming and coming. And Ashton ended up "bar tending". I asked him for whatever was the best. I don't know why it was but it was delicious.

The music was loud and people were sweating on each other. Everyone was having fun too much that no one cared.

I saw Cora and Anna and we just started dancing. I knew this would end very badly or very weird because I might end you very drunk. But I wanted to have fun. I told Cora to drive me home quickly to change. I changed into these shorts with spikes on there sides and black heels with a really cute blouse.

Now we are gonna have some fun.