Chapter seven-Flashback (part three)

*Roman's Point of View*

My sister had gotten us in trouble again. I do not know how they can't predict the next attacks.

"Sister, you need to stop this. Stop looking for Finn," Katerina said.

"Who is Finn?" I asked.

"Don't act like you don't know who he is. You two are married," she said.

"I don't know a Finn," I said.

"You're compelled," she said.

"I know I am. Elijah compelled me," I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"He was concerned about us," I answered.

*Finn's Point of View*

I could not believe that my brother compelled my wife. 

"Elijah, why did you compel Roman?" I asked.

"Finn, she was in danger of Mikael and Esther," Elijah answered. We heard a thud on the door.

"What was that?" he asked and ran to the window. 

"It's Katerina, holding Roman in her arms," he said opening the door and letting them in.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Roman is fading. Mikael found us, questioned her about where Finn is and she said she didn't know who that was," Katerina said and Roman gasped awake.

"How is she fading?" I asked.

"Her memories. Since Elijah took them, her life is being taken as well," she explained.

"Elijah, uncompel her," I said and he did.

"Roman, sister. It's me," Katerina says.

"Katerina," Roman said as she hugged her.

"Where are we?" she asked.

"I brought you to the Mikaelsons," Katerina answered.

"Why?" Roman asked.

"When I compelled you, it started to take your life away," Elijah explained.

"Where is William?" she asked.

"He's not here," I said.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Our father tore his heart out," Klaus said and she broke down crying.

This is the end of chapter seven. We now found out how William died, truly. Klaus just straight out told her. Kinda harsh mate. As always, I will see you in the next chapter. All these flashback chapters are connected in some way, in different orders of course. Bye-bye<3