Chapter fifteen-Welcome to the jungle

*I remember listening to this whenever I was younger. It always made me smile. I fell in love with this song.* *I don't own this song.* 

I looked at my phone and saw these words "William is in the hospital. He's not healing fast." Usually, Rebekah would tell me more information but she couldn't. I stood up and ran to the hospital.

"Are you Mrs. Mikaelson?" a nurse asks.

"Yes," I answer.

"Follow me," she says. I follow her. She leads me to William's room. Kol, Elijah, Niklaus, and Rebekah were there.

"Where's Finn?" I ask.

"He's a no-show," Rebekah says. I sigh pacing in the hallway.

"Please stop pacing," Niklaus says.

"Niklaus, do not tell her to stop pacing. That'll just upset her more," she says. The nurse calls me.

"Mrs. Mikaelson, you may see your son now," the nurse says. I walk in hugging myself.

"Is there anything I should be concerned about?" I wonder. 

"He may be a little violent when he wakes up, so be careful about that. He may not know who you are and start to throw things at you," she comments. I sigh. She leaves the room. William wakes up and stares blankly at me. 

"Hi, William. It' me, your mother," I lightly state not wanting to startle him. He grabs a lamp and throws it in my direction. I dodge. 

"William, please put the knife down," I say. I leave the room and press my back against the door.

"He has gone insane," I exclaim.

"What do you mean insane?" Rebekah asks.

"He doesn't remember any of us. He's trying to currently murder me. He'll go after you all eventually," I explain. I feel the blood run down my back. I take my back from the door and pull out the knife and toss it on the ground. 

"Ow," I mutter. I wince in pain a little as my muscles heal. 

"Emergency in room 410! William has escaped!" a nurse yells over the PA system. We jump up and run after him. He's in the middle of a street and police are surrounding him.

"Please, don't hurt him!" I yell. 

"Why not, ma'am?" an officer asks.

"He's my son," I respond harshly. 

"He's dangerous," he remarks.

"He's hurt," I snarl. I flash over to him and snap his neck. I snap the rest of the officer's necks. 

"William, please come back to me," I whisper standing in front of him. The color of his eyes slowly returns to his normally green eyes. I sigh in happiness. 

"M-mother?" William asks almost choking on his words as he spoke. I nod smiling. He hugs me and we drop to our knees.

"Son," I sigh into his hair. He has Finn's hair but my attitude and personality.

"Where's father?" he asks.

"I have no idea, William," I answered shaking my head. We stood up and walked home, to my home. I opened the door and there was Rosa, on top of Finn. I gasp loudly, causing the two to break apart. 

"Mom, leave," he stated because he saw the fury in my eyes.

"William," Finn says.

"No, father," William snarls. 

"So, this is what you've been doing when you should have been at the hospital for William? How typical of an Original, let alone a Mikaelson," I say. I walk out, slamming the door behind me with William next to me. We go to the Mikaelson Mansion. I knock on the door. Rebekah opens the door.