Chapter nine-Aunt?

*Roma's Point of View*

I'm going to see my nieces after 535 years. They're in Mystic Falls. That place? Really?

"Roma, are you ready to see them again?" my husband asks.

"Marc, I haven't seen them since 1482," I say, "of course I'm ready to see them again." He pulls up to our house. 

"Haven't been here since Roman and Katerina ran away from my sister in law," I say. 

"Yeah," he says. We go to Mystic Grill. Not very unique, but oh well. We walk in. I spot them.

"Marc, I found them," I mutter. 

"Let's go talk to them then," he says. We go up.

"Roman Petrova?" I ask and the girl drops her glass on the wooden floor.

"Who wants to know?" she asks but doesn't turn around.

"Roma Petrova does," I say.

"She's dead. She died in the fire along with our parents," she breaths heavily.

"Roman, I know it's you," I say.

"I'm not a Petrova, I'm a Mikaelson. I have been for a while," she says.

"You were born a Petrova," I say. She turns around and throws me at a wall.

*Roman's Point of View*

"You were born a Petrova," Roma says. I turn around and throw her at a wall.

"Where is your sister?" she asks.

"Why would I tell you?" I ask.

"It's time for a family reunion," she says.

"Sorry, what?" Katerina says coming out from the bathroom.

"Sister, get back," I say.

"What? Why?" she asks.

"Roma's back," I say and she growls.

"How?" she asks.

"I don't know," I mumble.

"A witch named Alice brought me back," Roma says. She looks like Father. Oh, who am I kidding! She's his sister. When Father died the first time, our blood became cold and icy. We didn't let people in for years, but Finn broke that for me. Sometimes I wonder why he chose me. I was never one to be happy about who I was. He's an Original, and I'm a Petrova. Our families never got along.  

"Roman, are you alright?" Finn asks. 

"I need to sit down," I mutter to myself. I sit down and more flashbacks come back at once. Why is this happening? Unless a witch is doing this. Freaking hate witches. Sneaky, judgy, judgmental, crafty beings. Who is doing this? Why? Where is this witch so I can kill him or her? Witches are a pain. 

"Dead or alive, young or old, they are a pain," Niklaus says.

"You got that right," I say breathing heavily still.

"Roman, are you alright?" Finn asks. I feel an itch on my arm. I roll my sleeve up and see a mark. A boy walks in.

"Roman Petrova?" that boy asks.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Sorry about that love. I needed someone to test my abilities on," he says.

"Why not my sister?" I ask.

"She was gone," he says.

"Siblings, I'm back," he says.

"Henrik?" Nik asks.

"I'm back, for good this time," Henrik says.

"Who's the blood bag?" Damon asks.

"He's not a blood bag, Damon. He's a Mikaelson," I say. Henrik knocks Damon out, which I thanked him for. We talked and we got along well.

This is the end of Chapter Nine. Henrik is here! Henrik made a boss entrance. All Mikaelsons do. Enough rambling. I'll explain where I got this chapter from, I guess. I got this chapter from a video. I put the video so you can watch it. I used a scene from there but changed it. As always, I will see you in the next chapter. Bye-bye<3