Chapter 7 (pt. 1) - Bring On the Crazy

Chapter 7 - Part 1

HEY GUYS, JUST A QUICK WORD, THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST PART. I'M UPLOADING A SECOND PART TONIGHT!!!! SORRY IT'S SOOOOO LATE BUT I'VE HAD A LOT GOING ON! ANYWAY, HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

Claire's POV

Whit a bag on my shoulder, another on my wrist and a purse in my hands I finally make it to Remy's doorstep. Who knew that balancing a school bag, a purse AND a Sweet and Savoury bag while running up three flights of stairs with a messed up hand would be difficult...alright so my sarcasm sucks, but anyway. Needless to say I was panting like a fat kid chasing after Twinkies in thirty degree weather, once Remy finally got off his ass to let me in.

"What the hell happened to you?" he asks while raising an eyebrow and barely holding in a smile, no doubt taking in my sexy red face.

"Elevator....broken...Stairs..." I manage to say between pants and gasps for air. "I really need to star working out" I add as I flop onto the couch.

"huh..." he turns away and walks into the kitchen.

... Really. That's it? That's all he's got? I just ran up three flights of stairs to bring this fat boy some cake, and he pulls a 'huh'. Why I ought'a -

Remy walks in carrying the biggest, most delicious looking glass of ice cold water I have ever seen. It's one of those times when the water is so cold that the glass is foggy and there is condensation forming on the side. All I can say is, oh thank you sweet mother of jesus.

"Oh I totally take it back, I love you fat boy!" I desperately grab the glass of water, and chug about a third of it in half a second. "Ahhhhh! Brain freeze!"

"Well slow it down then. And I know you love me" he smirks, and I count down in my head while I wait for it to register with him... 3, 2, 1 and boom "HEY! I am NOT fat!"

No denying that, he most likely has a six pack hiding under that shirt. I snort anyway, he can be such a girl sometimes. I decide to have a little fun with his vanity while I can. "Oh, well I guess I didn't need to stop at S&S then... Huh to bad, it was their last mocha maple chocola -"

"You brought me cake?? Really?! I love you!" he comes towards me, and I set down my water so it doesn't spill. I wait arms outstretched, with my eyes closed and a huge smirk on my face. Ten seconds later, and nothings happened. I look around confused, only to see Remy gone. What the hell.

I walk into the kitchen to see him standing over the table with his back to me.

"Rem, what are you doi -?" I start to ask but stop as soon as he turns around.

His hand is poised mid-way to his wide open mouth with a large piece of cake balanced on top. To make matters worse the left side of his chin is full of chocolate icing. He looks at me with wide eyes as he tries to shove the open cake box behind him. He opens his mouth to speak, but a quiet splat interrupts him. I lose control and collapse to the floor roaring with laughter. He stands there shocked, with cake on his face, an empty fork halfway to his mouth, a full cake that is totally destroyed and a huge chunk of icing now glued to the table. He stands there for what seems like a full minute before dropping the fork and straightening up. His facial expression is shock mixed with an oh-shit-I-can't-believe-someone-just-saw-me-do-that look. It's too much for me and I double up laughing again.

AGAIN, MORE TO COME TONIGHT!! I'M NEGLECTING MY HOMEWORK JUST FOR YOU GUYS XD HAHAHA ;P

<3 Laura**