It's for us

This is based off of 7x04 "Service" ;) (wait did I already write a one based on 7x04...? Whatever)

"Listen, listen, listen," Carl repeated as he frantically pulled Ron into his room.

He locked the door and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck, pulling him closer so their foreheads were touching.

"What's going on?" Ron asked.

Carl closed his eyes and shook his head slightly. He looked out the window.

"The saviours. Negan. They're here. Right now. And I have to tell you something," He said.

Carl took a deep breath.

"Look, whatever happens, anytime they come, you can't be anywhere near me."

He paused as an angry and confused look spread across Ron's face.

"I'm going after him-"

"No you're not!" Ron interjected.

Carl sighed, "Baby, just listen to me please," and stroked his boyfriend's soft hair.

"I'm going after him. I'm going to kill him. I don't know when yet, but soon. And until then, he can't find out about you," he continued.

"You can't just-"

"If he found out about us, he'd have access to my biggest weakness. If he ever did anything to you, I don't know what I'd do," Carl whispered.

There was a long pause of silence.

"Look, I-I love you, okay? But I can't have anything happen to you, so please, just do this, for me, for us," Carl quietly begged.

Ron could kind of understand where Carl was coming from.

He just wanted to keep him safe. But he was doing what? Going after Negan? Ron was supposed to be angry with his boyfriend, but he wasn't.

He was anything but angry, surprisingly. Because Carl had never said those three words to him before, and vice versa. It had been a long time since Ron had ever heard someone say "I love you" to him.

"Okay," Ron agreed to Carl's plan.

Carl put his hand on Ron's cheek.

"Thank you."

Ron smiled, and embraced Carl. He kissed his cheek and said, "I love you too. And if I were you, I'd probably do the same thing."

Carl sighed in relief, and put his head on Ron's shoulder.

"But that whole 'going after Negan thing,' we'll talk about that later," Ron added.

"Okay," Carl said. "But I have to go now."

He pecked Ron on the lips and was out the door.

Planning on writing a part 2 later :)