Chapter 30

Chapter 30

“What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?

What am I supposed to say when I’m all choked up and you’re okay?

I’m falling to pieces…

Now I’m tryin’ to make sense of what little remains

Cause you left me with no love and no love to my name.”

-The Script

Daria

It was all my fault!

I did this to him!

Everything I touch gets ruined.

I should have never even started talking to him because he wouldn’t be in the hospital now fighting for his life.

I sat in my bed crying for the past couple of days, I couldn’t even visit him anymore because someone took my name off the visitors list.

Kylie walked in my room and sat on the bed and stared at me. She didn’t go to school today because she claimed she was sick and she did look sick but sometimes she lied just to stay home.

“What is it Kylie?” I asked looking at her.

“I just threw up in my bed, can I sleep in here?” Kylie asked.

“Yeah, I’ll go clean up your room. Just lay down.” I said getting up from my bed and walking out the room. I walked to the laundry room to see if there were any extra sheets and there was so I grabbed the hot pink sheets down and sat them on top of the washing machine.

I stopped because there was a knock at the door so I went to go answer it. I opened the door and there stood Tavion holding flowers in his hands.

I tried to close the door shut be he stopped it with his feet.

“Tavion, you need to leave.” I said trying to close the door.

“Baby I brought you these flowers because I love you and I know you love me.”

Have he lost his damn mind?! I don’t love him.

“I don’t love you Tavion just leave. You already did enough damage by putting my boyfriend in the hospital.”

“He a bitch what the hell you expect?! He not about to fucking you and I can’t.” Tavion said pushing the door and grabbing my arms.

“Get off of me.” I said trying to push him away from me.

He kicked the door closed and pulled me closer to him.

“Be quiet Daria!”

“No! Get the hell off of me.” I said trying as hard as I could to free myself from his embrace.

He raised his shirt to show me his pistol.

“Daria if I was you I would shut my mouth before you get hurt.” He said kissing my neck and I felt like I was going to throw up on him. His hands started roaming my body and I was so uncomfortable but it was nothing I could do.

“Can we not do this now, my little sister is a room away from here.” I begged.

“She’ll be okay baby.” He said as he slid his hands under my shirt. I was gonna take a chance.

I kicked him in his nuts and fell down in pain and I climbed on top of him grabbing the gun.

“You bitch!” he said holding himself.