Part 9

NOT EDITED, COMMENT IF YOU SEE AN ERROR THX

"Hey Cal, could you come round, I just want to see you" Michael whimpered down the phone to the last boyfriend that he has hope in. The youngest boy agrees, leaving Luke asleep in his bed as he slips out the house.

Not being able to drive makes the tan boy angry because England is freezing cold this time of year and he likes to be able to wear cute outfits but this weather forces him to wrap up warm, which he normally forgets to do causing him to be cold 24/7.

About ten minutes later he arrives at Ashton's house, with his spare key, he opens the door and sees Michael curled up in a ball, watching some random youtube on his phone. His heart sinks when he almost instantly hears the quiet sniffles and views the red and puffy cheeks.

"Kitten, what have they done?" Calum asks knowing it's one of the other boys hurting him because Michael has a connection to Ashton no like one else does, so he would have been the first one to be called. He also knows that Luke fucked him this morning.

Michael sat in the smaller boys lap and cries his eyes out for half an hour with his back being rubbed at all times. Eventually, the red-haired boy opens his mouth to speak and explains everything that happened earlier on in the day, not excluding Ashton being a sweetheart at the end of the day.

Calum reached for his phone in fury, ignoring all of Luke's missed calls and texts, sending one message to group chat that has his two other boyfriends in.

Get your asses around Ashton's now!!!!

It's not very often that Calum get's this angry but when it does happen it scares the other boys half to death. 95% of the time the small boy shows his innocent and feminine side but when his anger shows it is so rare, it has to be over something really serious.

While he waits for the two boys Calum notices that the message has been read by everyone and not one reply so they both know they're in deep shit.

Luke is the first to arrive, he doesn't speak but sits down silently followed by Ash a few minutes later. Calum doesn't say anything but lets Michael sit up and tug his legs in. The deep chocolate eyes are so dark they seem almost black.

Calum has his jaw clenched so hard that the sculpt of his face seems to be as hard as a rock, his lips are pursed, removing the plump look they usually have

"Would one of you like to explain why you have been isolating Michael at all?" Calum asks, scanning between the blue and hazel eyes on the other side of the room. The two guilty stare at the floor, seeming like it is the most interesting thing in the world at that moment.

"H-he hurt you" Luke whispered out, struggling over the sudden stutter.

"And when exactly did I say that I'm your fucking property? Huh? Just because I wear skirts and like to be fucked in the ass doesn't mean that I can't defend myself, Luke! If he hurt me I would tell him, rather than have my lover boy go and fuck him then neglect him afterward!" Calum throws his hands in the air as Luke seems to have gone completely pale.