lying

❁9日目❁

"aah.." aeyeon yawned while reaching her phone that have been ringing for 5 seconds.

her ringtone, gansta by kehlani stopped as she picked the call.she pressed the answer button after making sure that the dialer is her mom.

"hello? mom?" she answer while rubbing her eyes. her mom replied a good morning and pursue to ask several questions.

"are you free today?" she asked; her head already planned a barbecue night with her daughter and her new family member, jimin.

"no, im not."

"why? where are you going? shopping again?" the elder asked impatiently, she always informed that her daughter is a shopholics.

"yes, im going to gangnam street. gucci released a new dress." she lied the fact that she's going there for working at the only bookstore there.

"really? okay then. hang up." the mom sighed and hang up in rushed making the daughter giggles.

"oh right i have to get ready to work." the last statement ended after she jumped into the bathroom and wash herself up.

meanwhile, jimin is still on his table writing report about yesterday case. his pen were clicked several time as he brainstorming the clues to relate with the suspects given.

yoongi -who's sitting at the next table of him- did the same thing with additional sound from him sighing outwardly.

"hyung, i found another clue." namjoon came with a folder in his hand. he placed it on yoongi table and accidently caught jimin attention.

"what is it?" yoongi looked up at namjoon, he yawned after his eyes hit by the lights from his table.

"the murderer is a cross-dominance." namjoon open the folder he placed in yoongi table and take out a piece of paper and a print-out picture.

"this letter were wrote by left hand." he showed the paper and move to the picture.

"the gloves print on the gun are from right hand." he said which yoongi and jimin nodded at.

"but hyung, none of our suspect a cross-dominance." jimin said, his hand already grabbing the end of his report ready to crumble it; as he might need to wrote a new report.

"don't you think this is a made up? i don't think any of this clues are related." hoseok -who's sitting on the couch with his laptop- spoke out.

"what does that mean?" namjoon said rising his tone obviously stressed by the case.

"you know like a person would just made up a case, as such they just killed who ever they saw." the lad stand with his laptop.

"see, none of this letter related to this case. it's a love letter that the victim received the day he died." three of them sighed nonchalantly.

"do i have to re-write the report?" yoongi look at jimin and nodded his head pathetic.

"shut it up you guys." jin enter the office with few bullets in his palm. they look at the bullets and jin.

"gangnam street. last night. the same bullet we found in gwangju. right handed killer." jin informed which make them groaned.

"should i prepare my gun hyung?" namjoon winked at the eldest, and jin replied a wink and additional flying kiss.

"we can't do that. it's saturday and gangnam street going to be very packed." jimin speak, his eyes stuck on the report.

"jimin is right. just go compiled information first. locked target. shoot monday." yoongi added. the others just bobbed their head agree.

"inspector jimin. go punch your card." jin remarked as he saluted at jimin in a joking manner.

"i can't go." he replied short and frustated enough. "i have to re-write the report!" he wailed and jin just laughed.

"im sorry young man i have no other choice." jin teased jimin and as always hoseok backed him up.

"hyung, stop baby-ing jeon jungkook. let him out." hoseok said good enough to make namjoon fake coughed in agree.

"should i?" all of them nodded their head.

aeyeon put on her shoes and locked the apartment door.

"oh, hi eonni." somi greeted shocked at the sight of breathing aeyeon as she was rushing to somewhere too.

"oh hi, were are you heading for?" aeyeon asked trying to be friendly but she never tried it before and this is the first time.

"gangnam street. eonni?"

"oh we are going to the same way." aeyeon replied faking a smile on her lips.

the elevator beep as it reaches the ground floor. both of them exit but went different way.

aeyeon go straight to the main street while somi went to a cafe as an excuse for her breakfast.

aeyeon took out her phone and text myojung asking if she's on her way; because she doesn't have the store key and she don't want to wait there for hours, standing.

at the same time, jungkook mumbled on his way to gangnam street, he pondered to the main street waiting for the traffic to change red; so he can cross the road safely.

"why do i have to forced to go spy-ing. im not a detective. i want to go shooting. like in the game." he said while making a shooting action and sound effects of gun shooting using his mouth.

"should i join the army?" he sighed inwardly and look at the fast pace road.

he rounded his eyes and waited along with several people. as he was watching the road a girl in all-blacks -including her mask- pushed another girl in front of her.

the girl who was pushed earlier stumbled onto the road and got hit by a motorcycle -who's delivering pizza in the morning.

all the passer-by went to her to check on her so does jungkook, and turn out it was aeyeon that were pushed.

"noona?" he called for her but aeyeon ignored the stranger. waiting for no one, jungkook grabbed his phone and dialed jimin number; not the ambulance.

luckily another good samaritan called the ambulance and aeyeon were brought to the hospital.

"hyung? aeyeon noona got into an accident?"

"what? where?" jimin asked half-yelling. the report he was focused on were put aside as he ran out of the office.

"what happen?" yoongi questioned himself.

ㅡあなたは素晴らしいです

"aeyeon-ah, are you okay?" the first thing he asked her. aeyeon huffed and show her bandaged leg.

"do i look like im okay?" she retorted which jimin replied with a smile.

"thank god you are okay." he said but then turn into a frown. his eyed stuck at a handprint bruise on aeyeon right shoulder.
"what are doing at the gangnam street?"

"i went there to shop. gucci just released a new dress. super beautiful." she said lying but as an inspector, jimin know she's lying.

"gucci opened at 10 am and the accident happened at 8 am." he said start to inspecting her.

"of course i have to be there early." aeyeon yelled back.

"i see you don't bring your shopping handbag with you." he asked again making the girl in front of him annoyed.

"im tired." she laid her body furiously on the bed and pulled the blanket on top of her.

jimin swiftly helped her cover her body and fixed the pillow for her which then aeyeon replied with a slapped on his hand.

[edited]