trust and team

❁11日目❁

aeyeon fixed her bed, folding it nicely and placed it in a closer.

her parents-in-law already went to their cafe to work their body out; even if they have lots of money they just work for fun.

she took her phone and exit the room only to saw jihyun -jimin's younger brother- eating his breakfast.

"noona, good morning." he offered aeyeon the soup prepared by his mother and aeyeon bobbed her head as she join the boy for breakfast.

"aren't you going to school?" she asked the boy.

the kid just shook his head.

"semester holiday." he replied with a mouthful of rice.

"so you'll be at home with me then." aeyeon bid while stuffing herself like a pig.

"ah, right. hyung doesn't let you go out. but why?" aeyeon shrugged her shoulder and they continue eating in silence to respect each other.

"but hyung, you are going to kill daesom?" jungkook scoffed while glaring at hoseok; but why hoseok?

"we won't kill her. we're just gonna teach her." namjoon mentioned as he sighed in tensed.

sometimes, no one understand the youngest, not even himself which made both situation frustated.

"let just lay the stratergy down." yoongi said pointing at the blueprints and fast forwardly, namjoon did as told.

"hyung! we are done." jimin said as he busted into the team meeting room.

"why what's wrong?" yoongi asked forcefully standing from his sitting position.

"daesom is not in korea right now." he said making each of their faces turn into a frown.

"i don't understand." hoseok stated as jimin handed him a paper.

"this is the last report of her passport." he read each of the word typed.

he gasped after notice what jimin meant.

"she try to trick us." jimin added.

he pulled a chair and sit with the group of people.

"she hired people to make like she done it. the last time she's here was.." namjoon finally open his mouth.

"the day she met jungkook." jimin voice quaver at the end.

hoseok then look at yoongi and signal something; both of them exchange glance before making their way out leaving jimin, jungkook and namjoon by their own.

"what was it?" aeyeon asked jihyun while both of them laid on the big couch in front of the tv watching scream queen.

"the girl basically hired someone to kill the red devil but get killed by the red devil afterward." he explained which make aeyeon frowned.

"noona, she hired the red devil. and the red devil is playing with her." he retorted emphasizing in each word which finally she replied with nods.

"i finally got it." yoongi said raking his black hair.

"but hyung, let just make this thing only two of us thing." hoseok said half whispering and yoongi just blobbed his head as he enter the room to receive glare from the youngest.

"hyung, what are you talking? why did you guys talk in private?" jungkook said biting the tip of his phone case.

"may i know why are you so curious?" yoongi reframed jungkook which make the kid anxious and fix his sitting position.

both jimin and namjoon look at the pair as something are wrong.

"hyung anything to say?" namjoon sounded as he placed both of his hand on his waist, waiting for yoongi or hoseok himself to explain.

"do i have to tell you guys everything?" hoseok said trailing on his voice.

"of course, we are a team." jungkook sarcasm as he's slowly starting the fire.

"let's stop. i can't even breathe now." jimin said, both of his hand cupping his head; not bear to look at any of them.

"ah, jimin. why not you go get rest?" namjoon said trying to push jimin from the situation; as he stupidly trying to put his shoe in jimin shoe but failed abruptly.

"if you guys are going to fight. im going to solve it by myself then." he said slowly boiling his own blood.

without second thought, jimin slammed the paper on his hand and exit the room; namjoon sigh and look at hoseok furiously.

"look at him. so childish." jungkook chuckles as he follow jimin exit the room; but when he exit the room jimin are nowhere near the room.

yoongi pulled a chair and sit on it, his hand taking the paper and re-read it like nothing happen.

guilted hoseok look at namjoon but stubborn namjoon just left the room and bumped jungkook but he ignored him.

[edited]