heaven

❁2日目❁

the showers can be heard by aeyeon. she reached her phone and checked the time. the screen showed four digits which is 0730. she brushed her long hazel hair and wipe her eyes.

the door opened and jimin came out wearing a black long sleeves shirt. his legs were covered with black skinny jeans. he glance at aeyeon before hesitated to open his mouth.

"we are going to look for our house today." he said. aeyeon eyes darted to jimin gaze but she quickly avoid it.

"i, i'll wait downstairs." he nodded his head and exit the room. aeyeon look on the floor.

she pull the blanket off and walked to the bathroom to wash herself up.

ㅡあなたは美しいです

the car filled with silence. jimin glance at the radio before glancing at aeyeon.

aeyeon who noticed his sparkles eyes said, "you can turn on the radio if you want. don't mind me."

"it's okay, i thought you might be uncomfortable." he replied but aeyeon just clicked the button, turning the radio on.

she take out her phone and play with it. jimin smiled while continue his driving.

they arrived at a local apartments. jimin and his wife get out of his car.

"would you like higher or lower?" he asked. aeyeon shrugged her shoulders and walk ahead. jimin pondered next to her.

they enter the residents office. jimin pulled aeyeon to her side causing her to stumbled.

"you have to follow me choosing the house." he grinned while she glared him. they sit infront of the counter.

"so, sir have you choose a house that fulfill your choice?" the worker asked. jimin shook his head and asked for the apartment plans.

after settled all the payments they went to their newly invented heaven.

"do you like it?" jimin asked. he strolled around the room. the apartment were occupied with two bedrooms, two toilet a small counter as their kitchen and a not-so-big living room.

aeyeon nod her head, "well not too bad, there's 7 house under us. im fine especially if the elevator broke." she said which sounding more like a sarcasm.

jimin smiled, he approached aeyeon with keys in his palm.

"you can hold the house keys." he said. aeyeon took it and kept it in her handbag.

"urmm, we haven't had any breakfast yet. let's go grab something to eat before shop for our furniture." a beautiful smile plastered on his lips.

aeyeon scoffed and pressed the elevator button which lead them to the ground parking.

❁❁

after finished shopping for furnitures and clothes -because girls can't resist fashion temptation.

they went for a late dinner which aeyeon decided to just have ramyeon at the convenience store. she basically crave for ramyeon after bought a ramyeon t-shirt.

while waiting for the ramyeon to swell up; which is aeyeon favorite way to eat ramyeon and jimin want to try that way, they chatted.

"our furniture will arrive another 3 days, you can pack your stuff and live there starting from thursday." he said while aeyeon just hummed.

"when it arrived that wednesday, i'll arrange it. you just have to move in that thursday then." he added. aeyeon look at jimin from his yogurt drink.

"why are you saying like you are not going to be there?" she finally talked making jimin corner lips curved upward.

"i have an open case in gwangju-do. you have to move in the thursday by yourself." aeyeon scoffed and open the lid of her ramyeon. she stir it before pig-out the food.

jimin smile and ate his swelled ramyeon.

[edited]