hyung

❁4日目❁

❁4日目❁

"ah hyung." jungkook whined while stuffing white radish in his mouth.

namjoon laughed and passed him more of the fried chicken.

"eat more our baby." he said teasing jungkook.

jungkook giggled and eat more of the fried and baked chicken.

"ah, i just remembered our furniture arrived today." jimin exclaimed holding his phone in the air.

namjoon glare at him while jungkook choked on his fried chicken yet no one noticed; so he reached the water to calm himself down.

"i have a few closed cases today, i don't think i could make it by myself." jimin added.

"that is why you have wife, mr park jimin." namjoon growled as he also stuffed his cheeks with baked chicken, savouring all the leftovers.

"okay then. jungkook, you'll come with me." his finger pointed at jungkook who's sitting next to him.

"pardon?" jungkook said high-pitched.

namjoon who's sitting across jungkook laughed.

"just go with him jungkook. aigoo the one-sided love." namjoon said still munching on his treasured baked chicken.

"ah, hyung." now it's jimin time to whine like a 5-years old kid.

ㅡあなたはかわいいです

"hyung? can i laid it here?" jungkook yelled from the bedroom, his hand hugging a nice rolled carpet.

jimin ran in the room and look on the floor and jungkook.

jungkook pointed at the floor he's standing on with his mouth.

"wait, i think it's fine there." jimin finally agreed which make jungkook groaned and throw the carpet on the floor.

jimin ran back to the living room; re-arranging the sofa for the fifth time.

after all-rounded satisfied with the interior arrangement they went back to their office.

on their way back to the office, jimin called aeyeon and their conversation were eaves-dropped by jungkook.

"i already arranged the furniture, you can move in tomorrow." he said with a cheerful tone.

as expected aeyeon replied with a hummed.

despite of feeling disappointed, jimin felt happy, he smiled and ended the call.

jungkook giggled and poked the older packed abs.

"you seem happy haa?" he teased as jimin showed him their wedding picture.

"but hyung, daseom came to the station yesterday looking for you." he said.

"then?"

"she make a scene for sure." jungkook sighed outwardly.

jimin kept his phone in his car dashboard and stare outside the window consuming the scenery.

jungkook continue his drive while complained,"hyung please re-take the driving test, im not your manager."

[edited]