blood

red blood stream down the floor. daesom stared at the body in horror.

shocked aeyeon bowed on the floor and shook jimin body.

"yah, wake up." she said quavering. jimin blinked his eyes and look at aeyeon.

"yah.. stop playing fool." aeyeon pulled jimin head on her lap. jimin smiled, two holes on his chest continue vomiting blood. he gargled blood while attempt to talk.

"you know what, when i saw you struggling because daesom want to shoot me." he paused as he coughed blood. the corner of his lip streamed red blood non-stop.

"i know you love me." he smiled, putting his hand on aeyeon cheek. aeyeon nodded her head while mutter i love you.

daesom freeze on her spot as all the squad already pointed their gun on her.

jimin coughed and his eyes closed tightly. aeyeon cried and let out his strength build as she stand up.

she walk toward daesom confident.

namjoon signaled the squad to hold their guns down.

she went in front daesom and stopped after reaching two inches far from her face.

she bit her lips and slapped daesom on the cheek.

"are you satisfied now? isn't this what you want?" aeyeon said.

"you killed jimin aren't you happy now?" she yelled making daesom jumped. the gun left with one bullet which is enough to kill the girl in front of her but instead the bullet ended in daesom head.

she shoot herself to death in front of aeyeon.

aeyeon fell on her knees and bawled her eyes out.

the squad went out be cautious of everything and the first one to approached jimin was namjoon meanwhile jin went to aeyeon.

jimin were brought to the hospital as soon as the ambulance arrive, aeyeon followed as well.

"daesom is on drug, of course she was unaware of this whole thing." jin said looking through the place.

"there must be someone behind this." namjoon added.

"there is." yoongi said pushing a boy with his coconut head low.

"jungkook?" two of them said in-sync shocked with what their eyes saw.

"jungkook why did you do this?" jin said he walked closer to jungkook.

"hyung!" five of them including hoseok and jungkook look at the entrance.

"taehyung?"

[edited]
idfk know why this is short.. and the next cHapter is the ending..

--kimjoonie JUST PUBLISHED THE FUCKING BOOK ALREADY!!!