factory

jimin woke up tied on a pole. he realised that he's no longer at the mall, instead he is in an old factory.

next to him is his wife, tied on the same pole instead she had few bruises on her face and still unconcious. he try to shook her using his body.

and the girl woke up shouting but silence shout as she still had the handkerchief on.

"c--calm down." he said patting aeyeon hand which were tied under his hand. aeyeon coughed and tears streamed down her cheeks.

jimin know she's scared because of that he try to brainstorm his stratergy.

"aeyeon, help me." he said half-whispering.

"can you reach my jeans pocket?" he said as he leaned his body closer to the pole.

"uhrmm."

"on my right pocket. there's folded knife. release me." he said planning the stratergy.

aeyeon try her best and reach the knife. she plopped it open and cut the rope that tied jimin's hand causing few error cuts on jimin milky hands.

as soon as he released from the trunk he went to hug aeyeon. the scared girl cry on jimin arms.

"now, listen. what ever happen don't make any action. i'll safe you. okay?"

"t--trust me." he pulled aeyeon into a hug again. calming her from the monster situation.

"i'll come back." he patted aeyeon head and run deep into the dark side.

"first, the kidnapper must be on drugs." he said as he pulled out his phone from his pocket.

"the kidnapper should obviously take my phone and fold knife." he said checking his phone.

"hello? i need squad a6 with me. send them as soon as possible. yeong-do wood factory." he command while looking around.

after making sure all the squad are on their way, he walked upstairs where he can see aeyeon tied on the pole.

a moment after that a girl walked toward her with a gun on her hand, pointed toward aeyeon.

she struggled on the cold floor.

"daesom, stop!" jimin yelled from the top loft. this is not one of his stratergy but he was so afraid that aeyeon could get killed.

"look who's here?" daesom laughed. she pointed the gun at jimin which made aeyeon shout. he heard it and he was touched by it.

"we can talk daesom, let's talk." he said trying to cofront.

daesom laughed and signaled jimin to come down. his eyes wander around and see one of his team, hoseok also signaling him.

he went downstairs and looked at daesom.

"our jimin want to talk? now TALK!" she yelled the gun aimed on the guy forehead.

"first, let me released aeyeon." jimin said backing.

"you can released her but she must stay with us." she laughed. jimin nodded his head and released aeyeon. this girl sure on drugs.

"just do what i say." he whisper to aeyeon and lastly, signaled his squad to hold their guards(tits) down.

daesom smiled and pulled her gun up.

"where did you get the gun?" he said as daesom bragged her gun.

"this? it's from my friend." she said shaking it on the air.

"daesom-ah, beautiful girl like you can't hold gun. or you won't look beautiful." he said move forward trying to take the gun.

"no no no. you are lying. you don't love me. YOU LOVE HER!" she said targetting aeyeon.

"that's why, you can't take the gun until I KILL HER!"

a loud bang blast through the factory. another bang blast.

[edited]
i cried because of 보라해..