The twins come home

-October 21-
{8:45 A.M}
Nicole's POV
It's been 5 days since the twins were born and now we could finally take them home.

Cas had gone back home a few times these five days. He had put the car seats in his car a few days ago. Yesterday he brought me clothes so I could change into them today.

Today was Thursday so Castiella was at school. Cas drove Castiella home on Sunday night and she had returned back to the hospital Monday after school.

Castiella's POV
So, a few months ago my mom had moved me to a different school. I had gone to Bradbury High school before and now I go to Kansas High School now.

I was very excited about moving at first because I had to leave all my friends behind. But I quickly got over it because then I saw Dean.

Dean and I go to the same school! We have 5 classes together and I couldn't be any happier.

They're also one thing that surprises me. Dean and I are both seniors. We were freshman last year and now we're seniors.

When I asked the principal why we were seniors and not sophomore like we're supposed to be, all he said was "You guys are already super smart and both your grades are astounding, so we just moved you guys on to being seniors."

Whatever. At least now Dean and I can finish high school earlier.

Now, like I said before, Dean and I have 5 classes together. We have 1st period, 2nd period, 3rd period, 6th period, and 7th period together. Plus we also have lunch together.

Here's my schedule:
1st period: Honors History
2nd period: Honors Science
3rd period: Literature
4th period: English 4
5th period: French 1 & 2
Lunch
6th period: Gym
7th period: Honors Math

Dean and I are currently walking hand in hand to 3rd period. 1st and 2nd period are always the hardest classes for us but 3rd period always seems to be really easy.

I especially love it when Dean has to read out loud. He speaks smoothly whenever he reads and I absolutely just love it so much. I love the sound of his voice.

We walk into Literature and my friend, Scarlett, greets us when we first walk in.

Scarlett was the first friend I made when I first got here. Scarlet was 18 and super nice to everyone. We only have this class and lunch together so we never really get to talk that much in school, but we always text each other after school.

She was about my height- maybe an inch shorter than me-, she had fair skin, red loosely curled hair, her eyes were red as well, and her lips were also red. She was very pretty but didn't have a boyfriend.

Although there was this one guy she liked.

His name was Blake. He was 2 inches taller than Dean, had long curly black hair, black eyes, pale, and always wore dark clothing. I had him in a few of my classes but never spoke to him.

Scarlett would always ask me for advice on how to talk to him and I would always tell her to just go and "talk to him" but she would always freak out and tell that I was crazy. I would always just laugh.

"Hey Castiella! Hey Dean." She said with a smile.

"Hey Scarlett, how are you?" I ask as we make our way to the back of the classroom and sit down.

"Good. Although my parents are being so annoyingly overprotective. Yesterday I asked my dad if I could drive his car and he was like "No, it's way too dangerous out on the road. You're too young to start driving." She explained.

"I was like "Dad, I'm 18 years old. Most people already have a car and can drive everywhere." He explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry. If you want I could drive you places?" I offered.