Crazy surprises

Cas' POV
I was changing the twin's diapers while trying to make them laugh at the same time. I tickled their little tummies and they start laughing like crazy. I loved hearing their laughs.

"Daddy!" Gadreel says with a huge smile.

My mouth dropped and my eyes were wide with surprise.

"Nicole!" I called her.

"Yeah, babe?" She said as she came into the nursery.

"Gadreel just said Daddy!" I said with a huge smile.

"Oh my God! That's amazing!" Nicole said happily.

We hugged each other and have each other a quick kiss.

"Eww!" We heard Grace laugh.

We looked at her in surprise. She started laughing after a while of us looking at her.

We looked at each other for a few seconds until we realized that they've only been born for 2 weeks and 2 week old babies aren't supposed to start talking yet.

What is going on?

{after school}
Castiella's POV
I drove home and immediately got in the shower. I smelled like milk and I really didn't like it.

After I showered I started getting ready for ballet practice. Once I was getting ready for practice I grabbed my bag, went downstairs, and ate something quick. I said bye to my family and drove off to practice.

{4:00 p.m}
I arrived at the ballet studio and parked my car. I noticed that the impala was in the parking lot as well. I got out of my car, locked it, and made my way up to the ballet studio.

I walked in and saw Dean doing his exercises. I have to say, he's getting really good at doing them.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes before concentrating on his exercises. I felt anger rise up in me again.

"Keep calm, Castiella. He's just being protective over Lisa. He would do the same for you if you guys were together." I heard Gabriel's voice say in my mind.

"I'll try." I thought.

I walked into the changing room started changing into my dance clothes. Once I finished changing I came out of the changing room and walked over to Dean.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Beating up my girlfriend? Who the hell do you think you are?" He scolded me in a low voice.

I felt a pang of anger run through me. My hands turned into fists.

"Stop Castiella! Don't get mad at him." I heard Gabriel's voice say in my mind.

"Why not, Gabriel? He can't talk to me like that. It's not my fault Lisa's a bitch!" I thought to myself angrily.

"Well it's not my fault your girlfriend is such a bitch, now is it?" I growled.

"You're more of a bitch then she is. You're the one who beat her up." He growled back.

"Your girlfriend's the one that started it. Plus, you weren't even at school today so whoever told you I started it, they're lying." I defensed myself.

"Oh really? Who do you think I'm going to believe? My girlfriend or someone I barely know?" He growled.

"Well your girlfriend is a lying bitch!" I growled at him.

"Hey! She's not a liar or a bitch! You're the lying bitch!" He yelled.

My hands turned into fists and I punched him hard in the face. Then, I kicked him in the groin. He cried out in pain but I was way too angry to care.

"DON'T CALL ME A LYING BITCH EVER AGAIN!" I yelled at him.

I looked at everyone before walking out of the ballet studio. I got in my car and drove away.

A few minutes later I heard a pair of wings flutter. I looked over and saw Gabriel sitting there. He looked at me and gave me a sad but disapproved look.

"I'm sorry, Gabriel. I tried my hardest to keep calm but I couldn't do it any longer when he said that. I snapped, Gabriel." I explained and started crying.

I wiped away my tears and soon pulled the car away. Somehow I stopped in front of some woods.

"Come here." Gabriel said and held out his arms.

I took off my seatbelt and instantly hugged him.

"It's ok, Castiella. You'll get the hang of this. I know you'll learn how to control your anger. I believe in you, Castiella." He said soothingly.

"Why do you believe in me so much?" I asked.

"Because you're my brother's daughter and he was the best angel there was." He explained.

"Why didn't my dad want to stay an angel forever? Why did he give up being an angel?" I asked.

"The same reason you want to be a human again once you're done being an angel. Because he loved someone that was human and he knew that it would never work out if he stayed an angel. So, he chose to be a human. He wanted to be happy and start a family with someone. Now, he is happy." He smiled.

I let go of him and smiled.

"I feel a lot better now. Thank you, Gabriel." I smiled.

"You're welcome, Castiella." He smiled back.

"Hey, are you going to be Lisa's angel trainer?" I asked him.

I didn't know how else to word it.

He chuckled.

"No. Another angel is going to be her trainer. I was assigned to you. Every angel has a person they're assigned to. I have you and either Balthazar or Gadreel will be her trainer. They still haven't decided on her yet." He explained.

"Wait? Why were you assigned to me?" I asked.

"Because God commanded it." He explained.

"What does God look like?" I asked.

TO BE CONTINUED...