Getting Answers part 2

Castiella's POV
I was putting on my makeup when I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in." I said.

It was my dad. He came inside and closed the door behind him.

"Honey listen, there's something very important that I have to tell you." He spoke slowly.

"Is it about what's happening to me?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. It's actually the explanation why these changes are happening to you." He said and sat down on my bed.

"Ok, so please tell me. I really want to know what's going on with me." I said.

"Alright, I'm just going to say it. I was born as an angel. My family in heaven sent me down to earth because they wanted me to live a normal human life. So, they took away my wings and powers. 17 years later I started going through the changes that you're going through. I got angry a lot and all the other things that you're going through. Except for that handprint because I was already born an angel. Now, he's the part that you're going to find hard to believe, but, on my 18th birthday, I got my wings back. Then, when I got my wings back, my family from heaven put me through angel fighting classes because you have to know how to fight when you're an angel. But when I turned 21 and reunited with your mother again, I told them that I didn't want to be an angel anymore. So, they took away my powers and wings again and turned me into a human. There, now you know the answers." He said speaking quickly the whole entire time.

"Wait, so you were an angel before?" I asked my dad.

He nodded his head.

"And all these changes are happening because I'm becoming an angel like you once were?" I asked.

He nodded his head.

"But why me? Why not anyone else?" I asked.

"I was an angel once and since you're my daughter, you're automatically the next one to become an angel like me." He explained.

"Does mom know about you being an angel?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"No. I didn't tell her because I knew she would never understand. Plus we kind of had a rule in heaven that you couldn't tell anyone about what you were." He explained.

It took a minute to process everything but I started to get it. But, I just can't believe I'm turning into an angel.

"Wait, am I going to die first? Because what happens if you're not an angel when you're first born?" I asked.

"No. You see, since I was an angel first and I'm your father, well that kind of already makes you an angel. Well, sort of. What makes you part angel part human is that you had my DNA and your mother's DNA as well. So therefore, you're part angel part human." He explained.

"But why are these changes happening now? Why hadn't I gone through these changes when I was little?" I asked.

"Because you're body wasn't fully matured when you were little. But now, you're body is matured so it's a lot easier for these changes to happen. I was your age when I started experiencing these changes as well." He explained.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Will I ever be able to control my anger?" I asked nervously.

He sighed and stayed silent for a few seconds.

"I don't think so. I mean, whenever I got mad or really angry, I was never able to control it. But it's kind of a good thing that you can't control your anger because when you're an angel, you have to be ready to fight at any moment, Angels have to be tough." He explained.