The party part 1

{Ballet class}
{4:00 p.m}
Castiella's POV
We had a few minutes before class started so I talked to Dean for a little bit.

"So, are you going to go to that party on Saturday?" I asked.

"I might. I'll go if you go." He said.

"Yeah, I think it'd be fun. Plus I've actually never been to a party before." I admitted.

"Really? Never?" Dean asked surprised.

"Why are you so surprised? Dean, you do understand that ballet has been my entire life, right? I never really had time to go to parties. I mean, I got invited many times at my old school but I always had to decline because I always had dance practice." I explained.

"Yeah, I understand now. I've only been to two parties but they were last year. They were actually pretty fun." He explained.

We stopped talking and went to get changed for class. Once we were done changing, the class began.

Dean has improved a lot since he first began. He's gotten the whole exercise routine down and all the positions. I'm very proud of him.

{8:30 p.m}
Dean and I say bye to each other and get in our cars. I turn on my headlights, pull out of the parking lot, and start driving home. I still have ask my parents if I could go to that party.

Sage's POV
I was currently having dinner with my family. My mom, dad, 3 little sisters, and 4 older brother. We were having steak. Rare. Just like we like it.

Sarah, my youngest sister, was only 5 but she could scare someone really badly. She could make someone cry.

She always gets away with it because my parents never see her do it. Sometimes I'm even scared of her. And I don't scare easily.

Jasmine, my next younger sister, she's 6. She's the nice one. She's nice to everyone but if you get on her bad side, all I can tell you is that, it's not going to end pretty for you.

My parents got her mad one time when she was like 2 and even back then it was still dangerous to get her mad.

So, they got her mad. It was over something stupid, like a toy that she wanted but they said no. Let's just say that they had to get both had to get a cast on their hands by the end of the day.

Last of my sisters is Julia, she's super sweet but very quiet. She never talks at the kitchen table or really ever. She just keeps to herself. She's only 7 and I think she should be making friends at this age.

I've tried to tell her that but all she's does is smile and nod her head but she never tries to make friends.

Then, there's me. Sage Adams. 18, senior in high school, I have all A's and B's in my classes. I'm friends with Dean but never really talk to him. I've never been good at keeping in touch with people.

I like this one girl in my Literature class but Blake likes her so she's practically off limits.

"Hey mom and dad?" I asked.

"What?" My mother answers sternly.

"Can I go to this party on Saturday night?" I asked.

"Is she going to be there?" My dad asks.

"Yes sir." I answer.

"Are you going to talk to her?" My mom asked.

"Yes ma'am." I answered.

"You better. We don't have time. We only have 3 weeks to live and we will all die if you don't get it from her." My father said.

"I promise I will talk to her, sir. I will get it from her, sir." I answered.

"What time is this party and when does it end?" My father asked.

"It starts at 8:00 and ends at 12:30, sir." I answered.

"Very well. James, you must go with Sage to this party to make sure he talks to her." My father demanded James.

"Yes sir." He answered before giving me an apologetic look.