Katie gives no shits

Jack opened his eyes to a cracked ceiling. An unknown ceiling, not his rooms ceiling. He checked his joints moving his toes, knees then fingers. He rises to observed his surroundings.

A dirty living room, he was in a old lazy boy chair and right across him was a couch, that there laid a girl. Her face wasn't visible due to her hair in her face but she was still asleep and that was good.

He lifted himself out on the chair standing then falling. He forgot about the wound to his calf. That of course, woke up the girl.

He tried to pulled himself up using his arms but failed and fell back on his elbows.

"You can't get up, stay down," Katie said.

Jack groaned from the shooting pain from his calf and arm.

Katie left to the kitchen and came back with a bowel of oatmeal. Jack looked at the bowel as his stomach growled.

"See this? This will be your food when you finish answering my questions." Kaite smirked.

Jack glared at her. 'Damn women' he thought.

"What's your name?" She pushed her hair to the side.

Jack remained quite. He's not going to be this opened.

"Oh well" Katie said and began to eat the oatmeal.

Jacks stomach growled.

"Hungry? Well until you answer my qistions, your not getting shit. For instants, see that gnarly wound?-" Katie stood up"-Mr.ToughGuy can't feel pain, right?" She said sarcastically. Katie grasped his upper arms wound and squeeze it tight.

Jack let out a cry.

"Huh? Wanna answer some questions now?"

Jack rose into a crisscrossed position and pain felled his arm and leg, his head spinning.

"Jack" he groaned.

"There we go!" Kaite moved next to him. She then asked "Ok, what where you doing in my backyard?"

Jack sighed, and adjusted himself,"I was getting away, from...people"

Katie slipped a spoon full of oatmeal under his mask into his mouth. "Let me guess, you owe'em money?"

"No" he said with a full mouth.

Kaite thought then asked "They tried to jump you?"

"No" Jack said annoyed.

"Wait! You where coming home,drunk, from a costume party and you don't remember what happened!?!" Katie exclaimed.

"NO" Jack just wanted to rest.

"Ok then, cough it up", Kaite grolwed.

"I was...I was paid to kill someone" Jack sighed, this was the part to when she called the cops, freaked out, or kicked him out of the house.

"Ok, well that seemed hard to say" Katie said sarcastically. She began to feed him the oatmeal.

" I'll let you stay here until night, and I don't want no shit with cops. What happened here stays here." She simply said.

Jack felt humiliated being fed but also surprised from Katies reaction.

"Whats, your uh, your name" Jack asked.

"Call me Kate"

"Ok...th-uh-thanks, Kate" he mumbled.

Katie smiled, "Not so tough after all?"