Now we arrive

Jack looked down at his phone. This is the last place her new known bank account led too. Jack closed his eyes. Hoping he finally found her.

Jackson walked to the last room of the 3rd floor. Knock knock. He waited. Sigh. He began to walk away but the doors locks began to jiggle open.

"Yes?"

He stood. Frozen. Her black hair dirty and tangled. Blue eyes rimed with red and black and skin bruised. She wore a ragged bikini top with a fish net crop top over it and jean shorts with heels. He knew what business she wasted in now.

"Katie...what happened?"

"You"

She tightened her grip on the gun she's been holding in her hands for an hour to her head. After Debating on if today was the day, Kate came to the conclusion on how there was nothing left. Her life is ruined.

She looked to his eyes. All because of him she had to sell her body, and leave her home. Her future was nothing, all because of him.

"I'll never forgive you. You ruined everything" She chocked.

Then a bang echoed through the hallway as blood and brain mattered rimed the doorway. Her body mangled on the feet on jack.

His ears ringing from the shot. His eyes flooding. Warm blood dried over his mask. 8 months. 8 months he's been looking for her. Now she lays dead at his feet.

This was his fault. His face. His mask. His stalking and control problems, killed Katie. He killed her. Love killed her...but this wasn't true love.

Because who could love a murder?