Jackson, come here

Jack inhaled as he slowly opened the tall and wide wooded doors that led into Slender's office. It was was decorated in bookshelfs , and above a black chandelier hung, slowly moving from the gentle wind that blew in from the two large opened windows.

"You wanted to see me sir?" Jack mumbled.

"Jackson, you right now are in the ranks in the best of the best in my list of elder killers. I'm beginning to think that you are growing tired of you usual assignations you have been making. Yes?" Slender deep voice creeped around the large room.

Jack nodded.

"Well then, I have a perposle for you if you willing to accept it." Slender stood striaghter in the black chair behind his desk.

Jack looked up from his feet. Finnaly his missions could be more challenging.

"I have a client who wants a very high rated man erased from the earth, as in erased I mean no teeth left. The catch is he barley comes out, he's never alone, and he stuffs his self in his department building of drugs and girls. This building is highly guarded and loaded with cameras. I think your beginning to catch on, yes?" Slender raised his bonny, white, eye brow.

"Big guys protecting the big money maker. Not going to be easy. Great reward. Ok, got it" Jack shrugged.

"The rest of the information is in you rooms box, I expect great results from you Jackson, this will prove your righteousness in the higher ranking of Timothy and Jefferson."

"I won't fail you, sir" Jack stuffed his hands in his pockets and turned for the door.

This is going to be interesting.