Fighter Girls

"Haha, then he stood there, trying to figure out how quickly I made the cake!" Timothy's face grew red from laughter as he and Katie threw they're heads back laughing.

Breakfast burrito remedies where scattered across the ragged coffee table in Katie's living room. Home, that's a place Katie for so long wanted to feel safe in and now she can. Timothy's laughter slowed as he noticed her sudden quietness.

"Jennifer, are you ok?"

Katie's head bounced up. Timothy's brown eyes gazed deep into her blues ones. "Timothy, my named really is Katie. I...had to see if I could trust you. My old boyfriend, he was very controlling and...well I was afraid to meet another man like him."

Timothy smile faded into a stern gaze. "Katie...such a gorgeous name. Well put him in your past, I wouldn't worry about a walking corpse."

Katie's spider sense tingled at that comment. She coolly stood,"Your right. I'm getting tired, I think I'm going to take a nap. I guess I can call you tomorrow?"

"I'm tired too, let's take a nap!"

"Oh-I meant by myself-"

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her to his chest. "This is nice, I've never laid on a more comfortable couch." Katie pushed of him.

"Hands off. Timothy, I think it's time for you to leave"

"No, hands on" he chuckled and pulled her down. She struggled but froze to the cold touch of a knife between her thighs. "I can understand now why Jackson left. Such a pretty slut, you can twist a heart into a meal can't you?"

Katie pushed him onto the coffee table. The knife escaped his hand as she slid onto her feet. Timothy looked to her only to see a foot kick into his jaw. Katie beat him to the point of blood. Once he was un-Conscience she ran to her room and packed her a bag of clothes, food and money from jacks safe.

This is it. Shes running away. By her self. Never coming home and soon to leave the nasty world she stumbled into.

"Good-day Bitch" She stood over the beaten body of Timothy. "That's why you don't fuck with girls who fight for a living" she hissed as she spat onto him and walked out the door.