chapter 4

oh my Jesus, i just written a chapter and it deleted fuucckkk! so here I am writing it again, the second time..sorry I haven't updated regularly, if anyone was interested. .

-------------samantha's pov-----

omg,I had just kissed luke. Luke Brooks. It was perfect . I have never met a guy so perfect. Its stupid to feel like this really,ive known him 2weeks. Ahh well I know him well enough to love him like I do now.

I smiled as I looked down at luke cuddled up to me, fast asleep with lipstick printed on his cheek. He gripped onto me with his legs and arms like he never wanted to let go.

I jumped at the sound of the door opening and snuggled down to pretend to be asleep to avoid any awkward questions asked by whoever it was.

----------------beaus pov------

Me and jai had just got home from a day out with the boys. The house was silent until we got here,me and jai laughed and joked whilst walking through the corridor.

We walked into the living room to see luke and samantha asleep on the couch. I looked over at jai,smirked and then looked at the tv to see it hadn't been touched,we had been out of the house almost 5hours "so much for a movie day"i mumbled. Jai nodded and took out his phone as did i, we both took a snap of the two love birds.

"oii beau look at this"jai said pointing at lipstick prints across lukes cheeks.

I told jai to wake them both up..."they have some explaining to do"

-------------samantha's pov------

I woke up to the sound of two pans being crashed together after falling into a light sleep, to see beau and jai pearing over me and luke, I turned around to see luke still asleep.

Suddenly, jai crashed two pan lids together again, waking up luke. He didn't even jump he just peacefully woke up.whaaat.

------------------lukes pov----

I was already awake the first time jai crashed the two pan lids together I just decided to keep my eyes shut because I knew what was coming. I had to sit up the second time it wasn't right if I didn't, jai and beau both know im a light sleeper.

I sat up and smiled at sam. She looked confused "you okay?"I asked her. She nodded and said "yes,you just woke up,you didn't even jump.." I laughed and closed my eyes.

-----------------Beau's pov----

"oii"i shouted. Luke sat up immediately "what do you want?!" he replied.

Jai pointed at his cheek,he smirked and looked at sam who was already going bright red. "what's going on between you two? " I asked. "nothing we just kissed"he stated "for 5hours?"jai added. "we watche-" luke frowned as I butted in saying "no you haven't the tv hasn't been touched.

"ok ok,we kissed and cuddled for about an hour, we spoke about family&my friend Atlanta over in England,who I miss a lot and then luke fell asleep"samantha said with a raised voice. I nodded and smirked at luke and then walked to my room as jai followed.