chapter 8

---------lukes Pov----------

I dont know what had came over me that week,I dont understand why I didn't call her,why I ignored her or why I didnt look at her because she was all that was on my mind.I hated my self for the mistake I had made because I haven't been able to hold her for over 3months because I'd lost her to that waste of space. She was happy though and thats all I cared about.  My mum and beau would tell me every day that I needed to move on because she was happy,but jai would tell me the opposite,he would tell me to go get her but I just didn't have the courage, ryan was a lot better than me. I was happy because she was happy. At least we still speak.

I had been out with so many girls hoping I would fall for one but no, it wasn't as easy as that. Every date I attended I would compare the girl to sam not one, was like her.

Every night I would cry a little or alot whilst thinking about her,I had lost my entire world and I couldn't do anything about it.

It was the easter holidays and I was going to try and make use of every day with my boys. The Janoskians were getting more noticed so we were planning on filming tonnes of videos in the holidays.

I jumped out of my skin when I heard the screaming of jai trying to wake me up "LUKE GET UP NOW!!" "what time is it?"I replied,waking myself up.

"it's 1am,now get up and get dressed"he said trying to stay calm. I was so confused,why was he waking me up at this time? Although I was pissed off at him for waking me up,I still got up and did as I was told. I walked out of my room rubbing my eyes to see my mum,jai and beau waiting for me at the door.

"hurry the fuck up" beau said with a raised voice. I didnt say anything, just followed them to the car,slightly worried.

The silence in the car just grew and grew until I decided to speak "mum,please tell me where were going and why?" I asked hoping for an answer.  My mum took a deep breath like she was preparing herself, preparing herself for what? "rite you need to stay calm ok" she replied.  I began to get worried. "what is it?" "sam is in hospital" she replied instantly. "omg,what the fuck, why have you only just told me?" I shouted. "why?"I added calming myself down.

Beau gulped "that fucking prick of a 'boyfriend'put her in a coma, thats why luke!" beau stated with a raised voice. Tears began rushing down my cheeks, I began to shake with anger and fear. "mum go faster"i cried. She immediately pressed down on the pedal and drove as fast as she could, safely.

We pulled up in the hospital car park. I jumped and ran out of the car heading towards the hospital entrance, whilst jai was running behind shouting me to wait and calm down. Was he being serious,wait. I ignored everything that was being shouted at me and ran into the the hospital to the main desk.

"wheres samantha?"I asked, more tears streaming down my face. "samantha what?"she replied "corcoran,samantha corcoran..c o r c o r a n" "room6 on the left"she said pointing towards the visible door. I ran to the door immediately leaving my mum and brothers to say thank you to the Secretary. I pushed the door open to see her lay there peacefully her mum by her side. More and more tears escaped as I began to scrabble through the thoughts of loosing sam for good. I dropped down at the side of her bed and held her hand. "im so so sorry"i cried