chapter 9

-------------------Lukes POV----------------

I dont understand how someone could put such a beautiful person in a coma.

Jai,Beau and mum came in and said hello to sam and cried slightly, not as much as me though...i cried and cried and cried,i was in hesterics and she wasnt even mine,but i felt like she was meant to be mine. After a short while my mum offered to take Leanne(sams mum) for a coffe to take her mind of things,she was also in hesterics. My mum and sams mum walked out the door,jai and beau following leaving me alone with sam. I turned to face her peaceful face.

"sam. i love you. please dont leave me" i gripped her hand and kissed it "i love your perfect smile,your eyes,your laugh,your sense of humour,your respect for others,our memories,our laughs,our random days out and your love;our love" tears began to add to the dampness on my cheeks,more and more. 

The door opened and a doctor walked in. I jumped up and wiped away the tears from my cheeks, and stretched a smile upon my face. "any news?" i asked. she just shook her head sympathetically. I looked towards samantha again, then lay back upon the chair still holding her hand and closed my eyes.

------Jais POV-----------

me and beau went out for a walk,after mum and sams mum left to give luke abit of time,we could tell he needed it. His love for this girl was unbelievable,he had never acted anything like how he acted towards sam with any other girl,but sam.

My phone vibrated.

MammaG:Hey bby, took leanne back to ours, shes staying here 2nite..let Luke stay there,its the best 4 him.

wow  i need to teach my mum how to talk. I replied,

Me: okayy mamma, me and beau will go and let him know and then we'll head home xx

I switched off my phone and nodded towards the door at beau. We walked in to see Luke asleep in the chair holding sam's hand, possible the cuest thing ever. I decided not to wake him and just write a note.

luke, hey you fell asleep last night here, holding sams hand. We all thought it was best to come home and leave you with your girl. You are the cutest ever, when she awakes i want you to ask her to be yours. for me. Dont worry about filming tomorrow, this is more important and dont worry about rushing home, myself and the boys along with mum and leanne will be at there about 1ish. love you bro jai x

________________________________________________________________________

hey guys, i never really write thes little messages because im writing this fan fic because its fun yay. But if you like it or have any ideas for the story,please feel free to comment. Also follow my twitters @lukesmyboyman and @sam_anthaxo

thankyouu, sam xxxx