Chapter 3: I love to help.

My alarm goes off before any of he boys could come wake me up. What song is my alarm? very Good by Block B. what a jam, gets you pumped for the morning. I stretch out my back as best as i can while still enveloped in Namjoon's arms. I groan slightly as a few twinges of pain shoot through my back. I mean, id rather have the slight pain every once and a while, than the slipped discs that couldn't support anything. I cautiously slither out of my boyfriend's grip and start to get ready. I have to meet with the other editors for the TWICE video, but only via video call.i don't have to dress too nice, because after its just a normal work day. So i go for a a black skater skirt that is miraculously long enough on my tall stature, a slight cropped geometric teal sweater, black tights and black Doc Martens. i try to be as quiet as i can so i don't wake anyone up, as i'm leaving quite early for this video conference. My hair is decent enough from my shower and i do some winged eyeliner and head down to the kitchen. I take the left overs from dinner and take them for lunch. I make some coffee in my travel mug and grab 2 energy bars for breakfast. I go back to the bedroom and plant a quick kiss on Namjoon's forehead before I leave. He stirs around for a second before pulling me down to kiss him on the lips. I smirk and walk out the door  and to my car. 

I walk into the company and begin my work day. At my desk, i plug in my hard drive and pull up all the files for the music video. I adjust my hair just as i get the request to join the video conference. i click accept and am soon greeted by 3 other faces. *사랑해 ( yeoboseyo) everyone. * i saw while giving a informal bow to the other editors. They all return the greeting. We converse about the original concept of the video, what footage we have, and how we want to proceed in piecing together the video. I send about 3 rough drafts for videos, while the other editors send theirs. We talk about what we like and dislike in each video, what things we should carry over into the final release. We work for the next few hours, and other employee start filing into the offices. Eventually, we are down to 2 videos that could work for the concept. Since i am a guest editor on this video, one of the company's editors sends it to their CEO to be approved and then uploaded.

 *thank you for all the hard work. I appreciate all the help. and Emily-ssi, I know you are busy with your group's comeback, so i'm grateful that you took time out to help,* the main editor for TWICE's company says.

 * not a problem. I'm always happy to help. I need a break from those boys sometimes.* i smile and bid them farewell and sign off. 

 I take sips from my almost empty coffee and check my phone and reply to any messages that i have. I groan at the group chat i have with the boys. I named it The Fucklets!  i think its very fitting. Jungkook has been sending awful memes to the group chat, probably laughing too hard because he thinks they're hysterical. I turn back to my monitors and continue on few daily videos from the group.

Time for lunch. I make my way to the break room with my leftovers in hand. I get another can of Milkis, melon flavored this time and heat up my leftovers. I sit down and take out my chopsticks. They are black with a pretty flower design on the end that you hold. Most chopsticks here in Korea are metal, meaning that they are reusable. I eat my lunch of rice, kimchi, stuffed cucumber, and두부전 (dubujeon) which is steamed tofu mixed with meat and vegetables. God bless Jin for always cooking because that means there's always something good to eat. I silently thank the gods for that. Rap Monster walks into the break room and sits with me for the remainder of my break. He takes sneaky bits of my food, thinking i don't notice. i smile at him and move the container closer to him and offer him what was in my chopsticks. He gladly accepts.  I'm almost done eating when i hear loud chattering coming from outside the break room, and the door opens. Just as i thought.

 *언니 (Eonni) ! * V and Jimin shout. 

They have an old camera of mine, meaning they are filming one of their vlogs. I wave and swallow my food. i cover my mouth as i greet the camera and the boys.