Chapter 2: Jin is cooking, like always.

I woke up in the morning to loud singing echoing throughout the dorm i shared with the boy group. I groan and roll over while pulling a blanket over my head. The singing is getting louder before i realize the song is a Sistar song. The door to the bedroom flies open to reveal J-Hope, one of the rappers and main dancers for the group,(Conversations in Korean will be marked with asterisks)  

* 언니 (eonni) Wake up! C'mon. We have to film a dance video today so hurry up!* I peek out of the blankets and throw one of the many Ryan the Bear plushies that litter the bed at J-Hope.

 * Hobi, I'm awake. Being serenaded by you in the morning could wake up a Snorlax. Now get out so i can change.* He just smiles, does the dance that goes with the song and leaves.

I stretch and roll out of bed. I get dressed in a pair of ripped skinny jeans, an over sized sweater, and a pair of blue suede Puma Creepers. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on some simple makeup and brush my teeth before heading to the kitchen. *좋은 아침 (joh-eun achim) * i say to the boys that are sitting in the kitchen. I sit at the table and grab a bow of rice and use my chop sticks to add some kimchi and egg to my plate. Breakfast went quick because we were all running late. I grab my backpack with all my work in it and get in my car, * Im getting coffee before the studio. anyone want anything?* I shout to the boys. *The usual* they respond. I laugh and head to the coffee shop. I order all the drinks. * 24603.03 won please.* I hand over the money and receive my 2 carriers of coffee and continue to work.

After arriving at the studio, I flash my ID and get in the elevator. * 여보세요 (yeoboseyo) * i bow as i get off the elevator and walk past the CEO. He returns the the greeting. I walk into the practice room to pass out coffee. The 3 main dancers are already practicing, Hobi, Jimin and Jungkook. One of the rappers, Suga, is laying on the couch and two of the other vocals, V and Jin, are annoying Suga which is a risky move. Waking up Suga is a death wish. I'm one of the only people who can wake him up without any trouble. * Oi. V! Jin! leave Suga alone. Im not gonna deal with you two when he wakes up!* The boys walk away, giggling. The last person i see is sat in the back, scrolling and typing on his phone. Rap Monster. i walk over to him and hand him his coffee. He looks up.

 * Hey 자기야 (jagiya). Thank you for the coffee. * he takes a sip. * my favorite.* 

he looks up at me with his famous dimpled smile. Im a sucker for those dimples. I smile back and check my phone. 

* oh crap i gotta get to a quick meeting. Ill be back later to film the dance video i promise.* i shout to the boys. I plant a quick peck on Rap Monster's cheek and jog out of the room over to a conference room. 

After a boring meeting about quarterly reports and business things, I go over to my desk. i fish around my backpack and grab my hard drive and plug it into my computer. I stare at the dual monitors for a few hours, piecing together parts for a new music video, or edit videos the guys make during the day to post on YouTube. i got promoted from intern to a main editor. Meaning i got my own desk, cubicle, and name plate on the front of cubicle. i got credited in album info too. Look at your girl. i continue working until i check my phone. 11:37 am. Time for lunch. I reach back into my backpack and grab my wallet. I walk to the break room and get a few things from the vending machines, like a can of Milkis and 2 bags of Azuki Bean rice balls. I go back to my desk and pull out a container of Sweet Cakes and a tube of sweet red bean jelly.  I twirl in my chair as i eat my cakes and jelly. After lunch, I walk to the dance studio with my camera to film the dance practice. I take sips out of my can as i walk. i arrive at and instantly greeted by a group hug.

 *As much as i appreciate the love 얘들 아.(yaedeul a), all of you are sweaty and gross. so please let go.* i laugh. They refuse to let go until i threaten to dump my can of Milkis on their heads, then they scatter as i crack up.