Chapter 5

READ, COMMENT AND VOTE

Friday

Jules P.O.V
     "What's up with you, Jules?" Naomi asks as I finish yawing. "Is it Cade?"

     "He snuck out a few nights ago. I'm worried about him." I admitted.

     "He's not your problem!" She scolds, her hands placed firmly on her hips.

     "He's living in my house, Nay! That little tiny house. And he's been through so much..." I trail off. "I dunno... I guess I just want to help him. Ya know?"

     "I mean, I get it." She starts. "He's drop dead. I practically melt when he walks by. Of course the hottest guy to walk the halls of Penn Prep moves in with YOU."

     I roll my eyes but could help bet let out a little laugh and smile at her.

     "OMG. Is he in a gang or something? Cus' that would be REALLY HOT." She exclaims.

     I let out another little laugh and shake my head. "Someone's been watching too many episodes of Law & Order."

     "So..." She trails of and starts to rub the side of her neck. "Have you thought about Tristan's party?" She asks nervously.

     I opened my mouth, about to answer her but was cut off by a certain red-head, screaming through the hallway. "You're lying! I KNOW you were with her!"

     Me and Naomi turn towards the direction where the shouts were coming from. Never the less, Tristan and Sophie and standing in the middle of the hall, looking like they want to tear each other's heads off. The whole hall goes silent before Tristan breaks the silence.

     "Ha! Name three guys in this school you HAVEN'T slept with!" He shouts, hands on his hips as he burns Sophie with his glare.

     "You're disgusting!" Sophie spits back. By now there are a few people against the lockers, whispering about them and probably about the people they both have been with while they were dating.

     "I'm disgusting? YOU'RE the one who's all over that freak from North Philly." Tristan spit back. My eyes widen and my eyebrows shoot up at the sudden comment from him. I don't know why, but I feel my blood boil with anger and my fists curl up into balls by my side.

     "YOU'RE the freaky one! I don't even know who you're talking about!" Sophie denied. My eyebrows knit in confusen. Of course she know who he is on about, she can't keep her hands or eyes off him ever since he stepped foot into the school.

     "Oh please. You're gonna hook up with that Juvie kid then come crawling back to me." He gives Sophie a smug look and crosses his arms over his chest. "You always do."

     "I'm spittin' the hot fire of truth of you, Tristan." Tristan doesn't even blink. "WE'RE OVER!" She shous load enough that I think the other side of the school can hear it. "So deal with it, you FREAK!"

     Tristan's eyes have gone a few shades darker and his jaw is clenched. His arms are crossed tightly over his chest while his hands are curled into fist. Nikhil walks inbetween both of them and put his hand on Tristan's shoulders, attempting to calm him down. "Let's back it up. Tristan."

     Tristan's eyes snap from Sophie's gaze to Nikhil's. And that when he snaps. "Stay out of this, Nikhil." He turns his gaze back to Sophie and points at her. "You'll be sorry, you tramp!"

     Nikhil steps in front of him so he is blocking the view of Sophie. "They're calling security. Be smart and walk away." Nikhil states.

     They both walk away but before they turn the corner, Tristan makes sure he glares at Sophie before he disappears.