Chapter 11

It took about 10 minutes for the ambulance to arrive and take us all to the nearest hospital, fortunately Dani and Lester wern't hurt badly, just some scrapes and bruises but nothing serious. James however wasn't so fortunate....

He had extreme blood loss and suffered a minor concussion, and his left arm was also broken. The nurce said he'd half to stay at the hospital until his blood pressure returned to normal.

"Bullshit!" James said as he layed in a hospital bed in full med-gear; wires running from machines to parts of his arm and body, blood pressure wrap on his upper-arm and that weird machine that beeps to your pulse that always appears in horror movies.

"I can't stay in here until then!" he glared at the doctor who looked extremely uncomfortable, "I'm sorry sir, but we cannot allow you to leave in your condition." he looked over at the nurce in the room, "Please monitor him every few minutes." the nurce nodded. 

 "Wait! You can't do this! Max, say something...!" He shouted and grabbed my hand, I wanted to help him but what could I have said? He was hurt pretty badly and moving around was only going to make it worse. I sighed, "stiff here is right, you need to rest and even if you did tag along, you would only slow us down. I'm sorry," he looked at me and turned away, "Fine, whatever, just go already."

Dan, Lester and I walked out of the room in an akward silence. "I feel kind of bad that he has to stay here.." Dani said. I felt the same way, but the show must go on. "Hey Mr.Hentai-Media Membership, what now?" I said referring to Lester. "You mean Mr.Hentai Media-Premium-Membership, anyways, we should do visit that woman, Margret Letcher. We're close to her address."

I nodded, "alright we should go now before it gets any later in the day." We quickly walked out of the hospital, Lester in the driver's seat, Dani is the passanger, but i stopped and looked back. I don't know what i was feeling, but it wasn't right. Was it guilt? worry? It couldn't be described, but i didn't want James to be alone in that hospital.

But I didn't have a choice.

"Hurry up, Max! You're slower than my great-granny!" yelled Dani and I climbed into the backseat and watched as the boy i cared about most in the world quickly erase from my view.

___________________________

Sorry for the late update! my computer has been giving my some trouble! Thank you to everyone whos been reading thus far! :D