Chapter 4

The warm darkness was surrounding me again, like a bed sheet after a long tiring day. I felt the familiar floating sensation overcome me and rock me into a deeper sleep...the only bad part was that i wasn't alone. I could sense them, watching me from the distance. Their gaze like daggers. My eyes shoot open and i'm inside a long, dark tunnel. Screams pierce my ears as flames approach me from one end of the tunnel. No! No! NO!

"Max! Wake up!" Dani's voice shocks me from my dream and i'm back in my dorm room. "Are you ok?! You were screaming like a fangirl at a One Direction concert!!!" ( I <3 1D). Sweat drenched my forehead and my throat was dry. "I'm alright, i just had a nightmare. That's all." My voice was cracked from my screaming.

I looked at my alarm clock; 7:00

HOLY LORD OF THE RINGS

I AM SO F*CKING LATE FOR CLASS

I quickly got dressed and grabbed my Ouran Highschool Host Club bag (luv that anime) and bolted out the door to History class where my oh-so-not-lovely teacher Mr.Brown awaits. (see all of video to see how she walked in) I sat in my usual chair in the back.

I was writing an essay about Geography when i looked up and saw something outside the window of the classroom door, "Sir, may i go to the restroom?" I asked, "Fine, but hurry up!" Mr.Brown exclaimed, and i hurried out the door to find out what i saw.

The hallways were all too quiet and i could hear muffled voices from the closed doors of the classrooms, that's when i saw a faint white blurr quickly turning around the corner. I ran towards it into a dead end with only a window on the back wall, where the hell did it go?

I looked out the window to find him, the ghost boy from earlier, standing across the tall iron fence that boarded the school. I shyly waved to him, maybe hes not has harmless and he looks, but he only pointed to my with a dark expression on his face.

So much for being friendly -___- 

Suddenly, the light above me started to flicker and chills ran up my spine. Fear crept in my veins as i senced another precence other than my own, something much more darker. I turned around and the lightbulb above me popped and glass sprinkled on my head, i turned back to the boy and he was gone.

Then I saw it, the entity whos soul was darker than any hell-bound i ever encountered. Her eyes were black bottomless pits with red pupils shining like flaming rubies, her skin was gray with black cracks like a feild a dried dirt. Her long dark hair was like a flowing cape down her back., and her jaw was dislocated into a forever-silent scream.

I was paralyzed in my spont as she came closer to me. I wanted to run, to close and eyes and hide, but my body wouldn't move, I just stared into her hideous eyes and silently prayed that it would all be over.

Suddenly a young girl screamed from behind her and the classroom doors opened in responce. Everyone was frozen in shock at the sight of the ghost woman. 

That's when she made a noice that i would never forget as long as i lived.

She screamed like a banshee in a cursed graveyard, her wails filled the ears of the students that watched her and they dropped to their knees in agony. Mr.Brown and some of the other students were there witnessing the event.

After what seemed like hourse of terrible screaming she disappeared without a trace, it was all silent in the area. Everyone was shocked and some completely traumatized.

And Mr.Brown browned his pants.