Chapter 3

Ava POV.

"What the hell were you think?" Seth asked as we got inside.

"It wasn't me!" I yelled.

"I doubt Cindy would have attacked you, she can't even fight." Seth said.

"She attacked me Seth! Do you see the marks on my face!" I asked.

"She was defending herself," he said.

"Or are you defending her! Why don't you believe me! Your my own brother!" I yelled.

"Because I know what you can do!" He yelled.

"I'm done!" I said walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I don't know, you probably won't believe me anyway!" I said slamming the door. Tears rolled down my eyes. I didn't know where I was going, I just let my feet take me where ever.

After a few minutes I stopped in front of a tree. Cameron and I use to climb up on the huge branch and talk about everything and anything. The view from the branch was so beautiful when the sun set. I climbed up the tree and sat on the branch.

I remember when I was 10 Cameron and I sat up here. Cameron looked me in the eyes and leaned in. He was my first kiss. Sparks went off but soon faded as he pulled away. After that nothing changed he was the same Cameron.

I heard footsteps behind me and I got scared.

"Ava?" A familiar voice asked. I looked behind and saw Cameron.

"What are you doing here?" I asked wiping a tear off my cheek. He climbed up and sat next to me.

"I always come here when I'm having problems or just want to get away," he said.

"Cindy?" I asked.

"Yeah," he laughed.

"She's driving me insane," he said.

"Than why don't you break up?" I asked.

"I can't she'd kill me," he laughed.

"I think you would be happier with out her," I said.

"You think?" He asked.

"When ever I'm with you and Cindy comes your mood changes," I said.

"Yeah, I don't know. Come on let's go its getting late." Cameron said helping me down the tree.