Chapter 18

Cameron POV.

"Cameron?" Ava said as she woke up. My heart sank. She remembers me.

"Ava!" I said with a huge smile on my face. She grabbed me and pulled me in a hug.

"Cameron!" She smiled.

"I missed you so much!" I exclaimed.

"I miss you too, not remembering you was horrible." She smiled. She looked to her dad.

"Sorry, I'll leave." He said putting his arms up in defeat. He walked out of the room and Ava turned my face to hers.

"I've missed those sweet lips," I said licking my lips.

"Me too," she said leaning in. Our lips touched and sparks went flying. This kiss was the best one yet. It was fill with so much passion. I missed kissing these lips. We made out for about 5 minutes until we heard her dad.

"Okay, stop sucking faces while I come in." He said. I looked up at him and he had his eyes glued shut. Ava laughed as I got off her and stood up.

"We're not sucking faces," I smiled.

"Good because I thought it would be nice if we went out for a nice dinner." He smiled. I looked at Ava, still on the couch, and she had a smile planted on her face.

"That would be great but it's kinda late," I said referring to the dark sky.

"How bout we go out for ice cream?" He asked.

"Sure!" I smiled. We got ready and we were off to the ice cream place. Ava got a strawberry ice cream cone, I got a chocolate ice cream cone, and her dad got chocolate too.

"I'm so happy you remember Cameron! I couldn't live with Cameron mopping around." Her dad said. I looked at him in shock.

"Was I really that bad?" I asked.

"Well considering that you wouldn't put a smile on your face until now, I think it was pretty bad. Oh and don't forget when you cried on my shoulder." He said. Ava laughed.

"Hey! It's not my fault!" I said.

"It's okay Cameron I love soft guys!" She laughed high giving her dad.

After we went out for ice cream Ava and I decided to go for a walk.

"I was just kidding about earlier. I thought it was sweet that you cared so much." Ava said as we walked hand in hand down the street.

"Good," I laughed.

"Hey you!" Someone said behind me. I turned around and saw a guy in all black holding a gun out.

"Give me the girl or you get it!" He yelled coming closer.

"No!" I yelled pulling Ava behind me.

"Run." I whispered to her.

"But Cameron-"

"Go!" I yelled. She took off and I felt bullets go through stomach.

"Cameron! Cameron! Cameron!" I heard Ava.