Chapter 20

Ava POV.

I sat down at my old piano and hovered my hands over it. When I was little I could play very well. I guess I could try. I pressed my hands on the keys and started to play Mary Had a Little Lamb.

"Hey, you're playing again!" Cameron said coming into the room making me jump.

"Yeah, could you print me notes to Skyscraper by Demi Lovato?" I asked Cameron. I loved that song and I knew every word.

"Yeah, give me a second." He said leaving the room and coming back after a few minutes. He handed me a few pieces of paper with notes on it. I looked through it and it down on the trey to hold it. I started to play and caught myself singing the first verse.

"Sky's are crying, I am watching catching tear drops in my hand. Only silence as it's ending like we never had a chance. Do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left if me. You can take everything I have, you can brake everything I am. Like I'm made of glass, like I'm made if paper. Go on and try to tear me down I will be rising from the ground like a skyscraper. Like a skyscraper." I stopped as tears started to form in my eyes. This song meant so much to me.

When I was younger I use to get picked on and I always felt like I was being out down. Cameron was always there to comfort me but that didn't help. When this song came out, it gave me hope that things will get better. Wait, did I just remember Cameron? No way.

"I never knew you had such a pretty voice," Cameron said surprised.

"Cameron I just remembered something!" I said excited ignoring his comment.

"Oh and thank you!" I added.

"What did you remember?" He asked jumping up and down.

"When I was little and use to get picked on you would comfort me. And when we kissed. I saw two kids sitting on a tree kissing for the first time." I explained. Cameron's eyes lit up

Cameron POV.

She's actually remembering things! I started to jump up and down. I've been waiting for this.

"You're remembering!" I said hugging her tight.

"Cameron. I. Can't. Breath." She said. I laughed and let her go.

"You're starting to remember me!" I smiled. She smiled back.

"You want to go to the beach?" I asked.

"Of course, but I don't have a swim suit." She said. I haven't gone swimming in a long time.

Ava POV.

"Don't worry we can go buy one," Cameron smiled.

"Meet me at my house in 5," he said kissing my fore head and leaving. I packed sun ran lotion and a towel and left. As I got to Cameron's house he was already waiting for me outside.

"Ready to go?" He asked with a smile.

"Of course," I smiled as we walked to the car. When we got to the beach after shopping for a swim suit I got excited. Instead of getting a one piece swim suit I got a neon pink bikini. The sun hit my bare shoulders as I stepped out of the car.

"Lets go!" Cameron said running to the beach. I ran after him and stopped when we got to the perfect spot. We set down our stuff and put on sun ran lotion.

"Hey Cameron!" Some girl said walking past.

"Hi." He said and began to rub sun ran lotion on my back.

"Do you know her?" I asked.

"Nope," he said popping the 'p'.

"Then how does she know you?" I asked.

"Vine," he said.

"Oh," I said. Cameron ran away from me and into the water.

"Wait for me!" I yelled running towards him. We spent the whole day splashing in the water and having fun. After 3 we decided to go to my house to eat.

"I'm going to take off my bikini, I'll be right back." She said as she ran up the stairs she fell and hit her head.

"Ava!" I yelled running to her side. She was knocked out. Her dad came running in.

"Take her to the couch!" He said panicking. I lifted her up and took her to the couch and set her down.

"Lets use Seth's sock to help wake her up," I said. Seth had the smelliest socks ever so it would probably wake her up. I ran and got one of his socks and came back down. Then I started to wave it over her nose and she woke up right away.

"Eww! What's that smell?" She asked. She looked around at us.

"Who are you guys?" She asked. My heart shattered once again.