Chapter 25

Ava POV.

"I'm hunger," I said holding my stomach. Cameron and I were cuddling on my bed watching Shrek.

"Lets go get a snack!" He said popping up off the bed and holding out his hand. I took his hand and we went down stairs. Cindy and Seth were in the kitchen making something.

"Hey Ava! hey Cameron!"Cindy laughed as Seth spun her around and put her down.

"Hi," I said holding Cameron's hand and walking past them to the fridge.

"She's being nice to you, maybe she changed," Cameron said hugging my side.

"I know," I said crossing my arms at the idea of being nice to her. I got out some grapes and put them on the middle island.

"So do you guys want to come to the movies with us?" Cindy asked. Did she really asked me that?

"Um sure," I said looking at Cameron. He smiled down at me and I looked back to see Cindy and Seth kissing. Eww!

~~~at the movies~~~~

"Lets go see Catching Fire!" Cindy said to Seth.

"But we already saw that," Seth said while pointing at me. We did and I must say it was a good movie.

"Please," Cindy begged. I rolled my eyes at how pathetic she was being. Seth agreed and Cameron and I went to get some snacks.

"I really don't want to see this again," I said.

"But maybe we don't have to watch," Cameron said pulling me closer and kissing my cheek. Shivers went down my spine. Why does he do this to me. I blushed and we got the snacks. When we go to the theater Cindy and Seth were at the middle.

"Here's some popcorn and drinks, will be at the top," I said handing them their stuff.

"You're not going up there to make out," Seth snapped.

"Try and stop me," I smirked and took Cameron's hand and walked up. We were the only ones in the theater so it was pretty lonely but that's okay.

"It's weird how my friend is dating my younger sister," Seth said.

"It's weird how someone I don't like is dating her ex boyfriend's friend," I snapped. Cindy looked back and glared.

"Ava, I was trying to be nice to you." She said.

"Just by being nice won't make me want to forgive you for all the years you've picked on me." I said.

"Maybe if you weren't so stuck up then I wouldn't of have had to pick on you," she rolled her eyes.

"Come on ladies the movies about to start," Cameron said getting in the middle of our fight.

"We'll finish this later," Cindy said turning back to the screen.

"Why did you do that?" Cameron asked.

"Because I'm tired of her," I said.

"Well stop," he said.

"So you're on her side now?" I asked.

"No I'm saying stop being a jerk to her, at least she's trying to be nice. You on the other hand won't even try." He said.

"I'm done," I said standing up and leaving the theater. This is one of Cindy's games to get everyone on her side so she can ruin my life.

"Ava wait," Cameron said walking towards me. I looked for the bathroom and ran to it before he can get to me.

"Ava come on, I want to talk!" Cameron said outside the door. I looked around and there was a girl in here. I smiled and walked to the mirror.