Chapter 22

Ava POV.

I walked out side to take a walk. I needed to clear my mind. When I was walking I looked over to see Cameron kissing Cindy. My heart cracked. Cindy looked over and started laughing. Cameron looked back at me and smiled. My hands clenched and I walked up to them.

"Why are you being such a jerk?" I asked jerking his shoulder back so he could look at me.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Cameron, you know who I am! Now stop being like that!" I yelled.

"Sorry I don't know who you are," he smirked. Angrier boiled up in me and I punched him in the face. He fell to the floor and Cindy came after me.

"Why can't you understand he doesn't love you anymore?" She asked slapping me. I punched so hard her nose started bleeding.

"Oh no you didn't," she said holding her nose.

"But I did," I shrugged she came after me and jumped making us fall to the ground.

"Stop fighting!" My dad yelled coming out the house with Seth. Seth grabbed Cindy off me and my dad grabbed me.

"Why are you fight?" My dad asked.

"Because she doesn't understand that Cameron doesn't love her, he loves me." She smirked. I glared at her as Cameron stood up.

"I don't love you anymore," he said. My heart shattered.

"Wow, wow, wow, Cameron why are you acting like this?" My dad asked.

"Because this is how I felt when she didn't remember me, now she can feel how I felt." He said glaring at me.

"Cameron that's a bit low," Seth said.

"I don't care," he said.

"It wasn't even my fault," I defended. Cameron looked at me and then walked away.

"Dad I told you," I said.

"He's just needs to get over this stage that he's in." My dad said. I looked over and saw Seth and Cindy making out. Great.

"Lets go inside," my dad said.

Cameron POV.

I got inside and fell to the ground. What did I just do? I'm such a jerk. It's not like she meant to forget me.

"Cameron?" My mom asked. I looked up and she ran to my side.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I was being a jerk to Ava for forgetting me," I said.

"But it's not her fault," my mom said.

"I know that's why I have to fix it," I said.

"Go," she said. I kissed her on the cheek and left the house. I climbed up the side of Ava's house and to her room. She wasn't in there yet so waited. When she got to her room. I saw tears running down her cheeks.

"Ava!" I yelled. She looked and came up to the window. But instead of opening it she shut the curtains.

"Ava let me in!" I said. There was silence. I really screwed up things. To make it even worse it started to rain. The cold drops hit my cheeks sending shivers down my back. The rain got harder but I didn't leave. I knocked on the window again. She opened up her curtains.

"Go away!" She yelled. I shook my head.

"Go!" She yelled.

"I'll stay out here all night f I have to," I said.

"Well then have a nice night," she said shutting her curtains.

"I will," I said. After a few minutes Ava came to the window and opened it up.

"Come in," she rolled her eyes. I stepped in and she ran and got me towels. She gave me towels and closed the window.

"You want my clothes or my brothers?" She asked.

"Your clothes are not my type, sweetie." I joked. She didn't laugh, instead she walked away. She came back in with grey sweat pants and a black t shirt.

"Thank you," I said walking to the bathroom. I got changed and came out. Ava was about to get in bed. I came over to the other side of the bed and was about to get in.

"There's blankets over there," she said pointing to the corner.

"Oh thanks," I said walking over there. I really messed up things. What am I going to do?