Chapter 11

Cameron POV.

We heard the door bel from upstairs.

"Who is that?" I asked getting up. I walked to the door. My mom already got it.

"Hi I'm Sydney!" The girl at the door way smiled. She had long beautiful brown hair.

"Um sorry I don't know you," I said awkwardly.

"Oh sorry, I'm Brent's girlfriend. He told me to come over." She said.

"Oh, right this way." I said leading her down to the basement.

"Sydney your here!" Brent smiled running up to her am giving her a hug. He kissed her on the lips. Why does everyone have a girlfriend. I'm stuck with Cindy. If only I had Ava.

Ava POV.

I sat in my bed all alone. Cameron had to go back to his friends. My mind was going crazy. What if the condom didn't work? What if I'm pregnant? Will Cameron like me if I'm pregnant? Why did Cindy do this? How?

So many questions were going through my mind. I couldn't take it anymore. I slowly got up making sure I didn't cause more pain. This time the pain didn't hurt as much. I walked to the bathroom.

I rummaged through my cabinet and found what I needed. I use to take these pills when I was little. They were for anxiety. I poured the pills into my hand.

I swallowed the pills and waited for them to take me away. My head started to hurt and my vision got blurry. The last thing I saw was my brother Seth running into the bathroom screaming at me. Then everything went black.

Cameron POV.

We heard sirens outside. I looked out the window to see an ambulance outside Ava's house.

"What happened?" I asked out loud.

"Is that Ava?" Nash asked watching as Ava was pulled out on a stretcher.

"I have to go!" I said getting up and running to the door.

"Cameron don't," my mom said. I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

"But mom I have to help Ava!" I said.

"Cameron I told you no!" My mom said crossing her arms.

"Please mom," I asked with a weak voice.

"Not right now, her dad called me and said not to come over." She said. I gave up and sat back down.

"Awe poor Ava," Cindy said.

"Shut up! This is all your fault!" I yelled.

"What are you talking about? You don't even know what happened. No one does. I was here the whole time." Cindy said.

"You probably got someone to do your dirty work," I murmured.

"What was that?" She asked.

"Nothing," I said angrier boiling inside me. This night couldn't get worse.

"Cameron I'm going to the store! I'll be back in an hour!" My mom yelled from upstairs.

"Okay!" I yelled back.

"Camy lets go upstairs," Cindy whispered in my ear touching my chest.

"No," I said removing we hands.

"Remember the deal we made," she said. I thought about it. She could hurt Ava again and I had not doubt she would. I have to save Ava.

"Fine," I said.

"I'm going upstairs," I announced walking upstairs with Cindy behind me.

"Okay we're upstairs," I said.

"I meant your room," she said crossing her arms. I sighed and went up to my room. She closed the door and walked towards me.

She jumped on my lap and started making out with me. Her wet lips were all over my mouth. She started to pull off my clothes.

"What are you doing?" I asked stopping her.

"What you agreed to do," she smirked. Great now I'm going to lose my virginity to someone I hate. She started to remove all my clothes.

"Now remove mine," she said. I regrettable pulled off her top and pants.

"Cameron hurry up!" She wined. I pulled off the rest of her clothes until she was fully unclothed.

"Here out this on," she said handing me a condom. I put it on and she got on top of me.

"Prepare for the best night ever," she smirked before slamming her self on to me. I tried to imagine it was Ava but nothing worked. This night obviously got worse.