Car ride

If anyone watched harmony hollow you'll understand when I say I love dels prank he pulled on Shelby. Its ligit the best thing ever.

Max's POV
Shelby's gone to call h on reds phone. I do feel bad for breaking her phone but I just want her to be safe. I'm going out with Ross now to buy her a new one. And this time no one is going to get hold of her number that's for sure! Why does this have to happen to us. A creepy stalker following you and send's your girlfriend death threats. I should have just went to the police but we have no evidence. I kinda destroyed it. Sorry shelby. I can't keep Ross waiting and Shelby needs that phone.

Shelby's POV
"Has anyone seen Max?" I ask. "He just left he's going to get you a new pho- photo thing ahah" Adam says. About time he gets me a phone! "With who?" I ask. "Can he not go by himself" Adam replies. That's a bit rude but. "Adam he got lost at the playground." I answer back. "Good point he's gone with Ross"  Adam says " ROSS?" I practically screech "eh yeah don't you know there best friend? Shouldn't you be recording with hbomb?" I run into my office and call Max off reds phone.

Max🤘🏻
S: MAX!
M: Shelby?
S: who are you with?
M: Ross why?
S: oh no!
M: listen babe I'm driving I can't really talk I'll call you back I love you
*hangs up*

Max's POV
"Why is it bad your with me Max?" Ross asks "sorry?" I answered "Shelby doesn't like the fact were together. Why is that?" He's acting up. "Ross you heard her wrong she knows we're good friends and she's your cousin your overeating" I tell him "she knows a lot more than that Max. What does she know?" "Ross your scaring me stop" "what does she know!" "Ross"
*bang*