Reunion Time Pt 2

Chapter 3 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amaya's POV 

'Mind please tell me how to react.' I thought. 

"Where have you been?" Natsu asked and Happy walked right next to him. 

"I've been with the Council." I said. 

"Why haven't you visited us, at least come and check if we were back?" He asked. 

"Natsu she did help us try to find you guys till the kid-----" Romeo started to say before his father started to say something. 

I looked at everyone and spotted someone. 

"Lisanna, your alive?" I asked surprised. 

"Yeah." She said simply and I nodded my head before Natsu interrupted, "Come." 

He tried to pull me to their teams room before my manager saw us and told me that I had to go back to the observatory room. I pulled away from Natsu before saying bye and making my way back to the others. 

I told everyone what had happened before moving Nathan and Matt aside and telling them that Natsu saw me and that Lisanna was alive. 

"The celestial wizard lost." Zenny announced and I nodded my head before returning to the folder and making note of that. 

-Evening- 

That evening we went to welcome and congratulate the guilds who won and we ended up splitting up

That evening we went to welcome and congratulate the guilds who won and we ended up splitting up. Hiro however was upset that he had to back to his own guild to do that and complained that he hardly saw me before his group pulled him away and forced him to walk. 

"Well after that who did we get?" I asked Nathan and Matt. 

"Fairy Tail." Nathan said and I nodded my head before we made our way to where they were staying. The two hesitated when before we walked in and just stood there. 

"Come on guys. They don't bite." I said and pulled them right in. When we got inside all attention went to us and we were then surrounded by the guild.