The Storm

Chapter 18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amaya's POV 

I joined up with my team and lead them towards the area we were in charge with. On the way we were able to knock some enemies down before moving towards the area. When we got there we did our thing with splitting up into smaller units to handle a bigger area. Matt stayed with my group which led to us teaming up against the enemies in our area. 

"This needs to go faster." I said after dealing with the closest enemy to me. 

"I know." He said after dealing with his. 

"Let's go." I said to team up our magic abilities before we were back to back with enemies circling around us. 

"Light of the Fairy." I yelled out while he yelled out, "Darkness of the Fairy." 

A ying yang symbol started to form above us before crashing down on the circle around us harming them and re-energizing us. 

"I'm good." He said before we all scouted the area to see that the area was empty and clear. 

"All clear here." I said, "I'll ask the others if their good." All Matt did was nod and kept an eye everywhere. 

'Everyone good?' I ask through telepathy. I got an all clear from all of them before informing them to keep an eye on their area with a reply of ok's. 

After that I told Matt the order I gave my team before he nodded and we both returned to keep an eye. After five minutes later I was starting to get bored of just watching. 

"Hey Matt." I said. 

"What?" He asked. 

"Let's go join Fairy Tail." I suggested. 

"Against Yasha? Alright I'll stay here and not be mind f----" He said before I cut him off, "I know what he can do and we've been scared of him ever since he kidnapped us but I'm so done with being scared and want to face and defeat him." 

I breathed in before continuing, "If you don't wanna do it I won't force you to but I'm going to go and I'll ask Nathan if he wants join." 

I then turned and walked away while getting Nathan on board on meeting me close to where Fairy Tail should be to help fight Yasha before I heard some footsteps rushing towards my side. I looked to my right side and saw Matt. 

"I'll go with you, did you ask Nathan yet?" He asked and I nodded my head. 

"Well let's go and get Yasha." He said. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter.

See you soon Runners.